ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

4th Cycle... I love this forum

thanx to you guys i feel like i have got the perfect 4th cycle for me. Obviously every1 can see by my posts i research alot and find it very helpfull to ask questions this is why i am not jumping into any cycle and waiting to do the perfect cycle which i have come up with this... now ive never tampered with the test ent. like im attempting to so tell me what u think since the prop will be coming in week 5

Test ent 750mg/per week 1-5
    Test ent. 250mg/per week or 500mg/per week or leave it at 750 5-13
    Dbol 40mg/ED 1-4
    Test Prop 100mg/ED weeks 5-11
    Finaject 75mg/ED weeks 5-11
    Cytomel tamper up to 75mcg/ED weeks 5-11

Nolvadex throughout the cycle
    When should i take my letro and how much should i take?
    Clomid afterwards

Questions are in bold... I might be prone to gyno when i was younger the doctor said i had it from puberty but doesnt look bad since i started cutting up so i will take letro and other anti-e that any1 may think will be helpfull

ill be doing this cycle in 4 months so i will have a 6 month layoff and im saving every penny so moneys not an issue i would just like solid advise and i know i came to the right people you have always given me help and i appreciate it greatly

right now im 6'0 205lbs with 10.5 percent body fat(dropped 5 percent from my fina/prop/ent/eq cycle and a good diet) ya i know i let myself get fat in college but i got it back down

my goal is to be 220 8percent body fat i know it may be a reach but i work hard in the gym i feel like im knoweldged on how to lift and eat so i think i can get there with the right cycle please tell me what you think

critisim is always taken with great respect and im understanding to anything said

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no reason to run test prop when you are already running test E is this a first cycle? im suggesting this instead:
    wk 1-13 Test E 500mg
    wk 4-10 Fina 75mg/ed
    wk 1-15 nolva 10mg/ed
    wk 15 start pct day 1-30 follow pheednos pct
    *Lose the dbol and frontload the test
    *Get ldex instead of letro run it if you experience bloat

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Pheednos pct is as follows:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea stick with just the test e..and run it for 12 weeks...the only reason you would want prop in a test e cycle is if you are running it to kick you in quicker the first 4 weeks..but you have dbol for that. and tren start by week 5 or 6 good luck

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    running test e up until the time it actually kicks in is not the right way to do it. you wont even see anything til week 5 and then you are going to drop it..
    run test prop week 1-4 and test e 1-12.. much better results..

alright thanx alot to all that commented but my gear consists of 20 shots of test prop100mg combined in a 1cc shot with 75mg of finaject..... so you need to find a way for the fina75mg and prop100mg to be taken at the same time..... i mean i could go weeks 1-11 prop50mg E/D and fina 37mg E/D....... how would that be

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProUser910
    alright thanx alot to all that commented but my gear consists of 20 shots of test prop100mg combined in a 1cc shot with 75mg of finaject..... so you need to find a way for the fina75mg and prop100mg to be taken at the same time..... i mean i could go weeks 1-11 prop50mg E/D and fina 37mg E/D....... how would that be

you could do that and then supplement it with extra test e or straight prop cause you are going to want atleast 500mg test ew.. thats why i dont care for the blends so much.. hard to control dosage..

alright thanx i hear what ur sayin deezhul but the blends are so much cheaper i gotta take advantage of that since i really enjoy the effects of both chemicals(talking about the prop and fina) we will see i guess i think if i brake it up to 50mg of prop each day that would give me 350mg of prop with 500mg of ent. that would be 850 a week thats pretty solid id say ill take some tribulus too so my nuts dont disapear and some letro

Thread Information