GymRat05 is offline New Member

Too much Tren Ace??

I have been reading that most of the people on this board shoot their tren EOD. But i really wanted to make this a kick ass cycle so i was planning on shooting ED. Or maybe just hitting 2cc EOD would be the way to go. Any advice on what i should do. Im also going to be running 750mg test E a week

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat05
    I have been reading that most of the people on this board shoot their tren EOD. But i really wanted to make this a kick ass cycle so i was planning on shooting ED. Or maybe just hitting 2cc EOD would be the way to go. Any advice on what i should do. Im also going to be running 750mg test E a week

ed is best for more stable blood levels, better gains and less sides..75mg ed ..

I shoot my tren ED. Short esters like acetate, IMO, need to be shot ED to keep blood levels constant. More constant blood levels makes for less side effects and a more effective cycle.

zx10racer2 is offline Junior Member
    I am also shooting mine ED. I am taking only my 11th shot today, which I am shooting with 1ml of prop. a day also, and I have had hardly any sides so far. I get aggrivated really easily which is no big deal, and I had my first night sweat last night, which wasn't major...or hell, maybe i pissed the bed !! =X

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I'm on week five and I shoot 50mL every day. I was shooting 75 EOD, but now that it is kicking in, I've upped the doseage.

dtr98 is offline Member
    i think he means 50mg ed? start at 50mg ed and you can bump up to 75mg ed if you need too.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    I'm on week five and I shoot 50mL every day. I was shooting 75 EOD, but now that it is kicking in, I've upped the doseage.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I don't think most people would recommend EOD shots with Tren A. Not sure where you got that from. ED is the only way to go.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    When you start beating up old ladies and kicking dogs just for the hell of it, you'll know you're on too much tren .

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I run 100mg daily tren ace......

Thread Information