Thread: advice on acne
06-14-2005, 07:16 AM #1
advice on acne
I break out kinda bad during a cycle, I was hitting 500/wk test e and I got acne bad on the shoulders and stuff. I'm gonna be starting my next cycle soon and was wondering if anyone has advice on how to cure this..or a good way to prevent it.
06-14-2005, 07:30 AM #2
Lever 2000 soap, tanning. Oxy pads if you get it on your face.
06-14-2005, 08:01 AM #3Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2004
thats the number thing i hate about test. in my experience, tanning was the best cure, but make sure thre tanning lotion does not contain oil. i get really bad deep pimples on my back that are probably a inch below my skin that are very red and painful, and sometimes these appear on my face in or right after a cycle. Or maybe you even want to switch to as that are more acne friendly. I hurd that test prop was the best test for controlling acne if used ed. and deca never gave me any acne. I hear dbol is very bad and causes alot of acne. jmo
06-14-2005, 08:22 AM #4
i never break out untill after my cycle then it is pretty bad for a few weeks untill i can controll it
06-14-2005, 08:26 AM #5
tanning works well for me... no tanning lotion, shorter durations... the bulbs dry your skin out well...
06-14-2005, 12:20 PM #6
1. Tanning works well for some, but not for all, depends on your skin type.
2. Some people have had good success with high doses of Vit B6.
3. Use a soap that "dries" your skin, and shower twice a day. Definitely shower before bed.
4. Avoid oily or fried foods if you are bulking. Eat clean. Even though the test is the culprit here, greasy foods can make it worse.
5. Use a loofa in the shower, or a back scrubber of some kind, and scrub the hell out of your back and shoulders (or wherever the acne is). This helps clear the oil and deep clean pores.
6. Use an astringent on the problem areas, like Witch Hazel, and apply twice a day with a cloth or cotton pads (after a shower).
06-14-2005, 04:05 PM #7Associate Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
im in pct after cycle of prop and breaking out on chest and shoulders and have been using dawn soap and a clinique scrub/exfoliating soap and its working i think
06-14-2005, 04:34 PM #8
Prescription: BenzaClyn lotion works great!
06-14-2005, 04:56 PM #9Originally Posted by mark956101957
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)