Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member

To All the Young Bros who want to juice

To start off, I just have to say something to all the young bros (like me, I am only 19) who want to juice. I came to this site at 6'1 170lbs looking to do a Deca only cycle, because I was convinced I couldn't grow fast enough naturally. I thought I had a good diet because I ate what are marketed as "good foods," however they are far from that. After getting some advice from the experienced bros on this board, I decided NOT to do a cycle for many reasons:
    1. Damage to my endocrine system
    2. Stunted Growth
    3. Lack of Actual Knowlege (I thought I knew quite a lot)

These effects ARE real, and in the long run, will be comparatively much worse than the benefit you receive from your first cycle. So please, reconsider when you are young (under 21) and considering doing a cycle.
    I cannot stress enough how essential a good diet is to any weightlifting program, it is probably 80% of the battle.
    To back this up, I will use myself as an example.
    As I said, I wanted to juice at 6'1 170 lbs after training for 2 years (incorrectly might I add).
    After visiting both the diet and workout forums, designing proper training and eating paterns with the help of very knowledgeable bros from this board, I went from 170lbs to 220lbs in about 2 years (from 17 years 0 months to 19 years 10 months). All I did was bust my ass in the gym, eat right, and remain constant. CONSTANCY IS KEY. DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED IF YOU DO NOT SEE RESULTS IN ONE WEEK! Stick with it and I guarantee you will make huge gains. I thought I couldn't gain, but once I got my diet and workout in check I discovered the natural test I am producing is MORE than enough to produce huge gains.

I will be happy to help any other young guys with a diet, I'll even give you the exact one I used to get where I am today (this goes for the workout plan as well).

Just consider this when you are thinking about juicing, because I guarantee you can still grown naturally. I did. Your body must maintain for the rest of your life, so don't ruin it for vanity.

Peace and good luck.

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like good advice to me

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    that was deep bro, i agree, alot of people on this site including me can still grow naturaly... ...but wheres the fun in that

keylock is offline Associate Member
    nice post but, I have a question for some one. Every one know juice is bad for teens but what about gh, even if your 19 years old cant you still grow taller from gh?

Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    nice post but, I have a question for some one. Every one know juice is bad for teens but what about gh, even if your 19 years old cant you still grow taller from gh?
    I belive you still can, however there is a large risk involved. GH can bring out some bone/skeletal defects that some people are pre-disposed to. It will not cause them, but it will bring them out. There is a book out there (I forget the name) advocating the use of GH at about 1-2iu a day for teens. Maybe someone can help me out with the name of that book so you can read about it. Personally I would definately stay away from GH however.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude i think you can base wether you juice or not on maturity level and knowledge level i think at 19 years old i was ready to juice but i just didnt do it if your learning from the "big guy" at the gym and hes telling you to do deca onlys at 900mg/wk then no your not ready like i said before maturity and knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Dude i think you can base wether you juice or not on maturity level and knowledge level i think at 19 years old i was ready to juice but i just didnt do it if your learning from the "big guy" at the gym and hes telling you to do deca onlys at 900mg/wk then no your not ready like i said before maturity and knowledge
    This is a valid point, however all I can say is if you are determined to juice at a young age atleast go to a doctor to get your growth plates/blood pressure, etc checked and keep up on them during the cycle.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho77
    This is a valid point, however all I can say is if you are determined to juice at a young age atleast go to a doctor to get your growth plates/blood pressure, etc checked and keep up on them during the cycle.
    I totally agree with you there and if people would just get some knowlege and be mature about things they would be knowing that stuff i hate it when i see a dude on here that comes in and is like heres my cycle
    Test E 500mg
    Test C 500mg
    Test Suspension ED shots 100mg
    its just ignorance and lack of knowledge

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, it sux to read post of peepz who are ignorant to roids and or getting bad info from people they think know what they are doing. thats how people get hurt, and it gives roids a bad name...roids is not a miracle drug, nor is it completely safe either. focus on all aspects of your training need to be looked over constantly.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    very nice post gaucho.

hope it makes a lot of young bros re-think about getting started with aas.

wish i got this advice when i was 17

btw very nice gains you made congrats.

-rodge

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Good Post. I myself did a cycle when I was 17 it was successful but I walked away single after a over 1year relationship, lost 2 good friends and acne from hell. To all the TEENS reading this thread right now wait to atleast 19,20. You may have just read my story and said to your self saying well I can live with problems for a quick 10pounds of muscle. But look at it this way I was one of the LUCKY TEEN steroid users, some walked away much much worse.

Thread Information