Thread: Labs?

GETINLARGE is offline Junior Member

Labs?

has anyone ever used or heard or s? just wondering if it was a quality product

thanks
    Last edited by G-1000; 11-01-2006 at 04:34 PM. Reason: lab name

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by GETINLARGE
    has anyone ever used or heard or h Labs? just wondering if it was a quality product

thanks
    It's hard to keep up with all the new UG labs

JohnnyB

i hear ya, but im sure with all the members here someone must have run across it

scav is offline Junior Member
    I only ran across Dragon Chemicals, works fine.

MickyBlueEyes is offline New Member
    Havent heard of them before. but with so many up and coming labs you will never know all of them. i use ar-r love the products they taste like cool-aid. take it easy bro

Odin is offline Member
    Yes this bro is top of the line, His prop is clear and painless. As well as all other oil's he carry's. He is the 4 UG lab I have tried and by far and away the best. Even better than the Eurpean human grade stuff I got 2 years ago. You'll be hard pressed to find better and less painful prop than this guy has!

i was thinking of getting some of ARL's cyp, b/c its priced right at 150$ for 40ml of 250mg/ml

i mean 200mg/ml

Odin is offline Member
    Between his test prop and tren actate Feel like a f*ckin mad beast. Bad ass stuff bro's, bad ass.

Odin is offline Member
    Just thought I bumped this too the top again, been using this bro for a while and so have many of my friends, and it totally unreal the complments my friends and I have been getting in town lately. Lately I have been using his liquid anavar , prop, and t-3, and 2 a week just on Back day and chest day I do 25mg of Halo. It's dam nice losing backfat every week and adding 10 pounds a week to your lifts in the meantime, will working 65 hours of construction. Can't wait to see what happens when i quit contstrution and start stripping and personal training. The reason I not doing this yet is i would need to move 300 miles away to a bigger city, and get a build I would be perfectly confident in front of a crowd of chick's before going. Well, back to ARL if this bro had IGF-1 their is not another source I would even bother writing down. He he carry's about every other thing I can think of and Oils are unmatched. Even over the human grade stuff I have tried from Europe. For all you UG haters take your human grade under doesed $hit, hope you don't catch a buzz of the high BA.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    yes ive used it ok for the price

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    Top notch stuff. The best I've done.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gassy
    Top notch stuff. The best I've done.
    Yeah I agree, I'm really buying the hell out of his anavar right now since it's on sale, $hit I been pushing close to 70mg a day. I take 20mg a time but take the dropper under the tongue and it seems it gets into my blood stream fast like minutes, plus i think i helps the sides since it does not need to go through my stomach. Well better get my 10 meal today I'm out.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    yes ive used it ok for the price
    Well If you did'nt get the results you wanted it had to be your training or diet cause i just know way to many people getting kick ass results. Like I said before all Money aside I have gotten better result with that than using Eurpean Galenica Test E, and Deca yellow tops, and better results running 700mg of his prop and var then 1500mg of test E from MSL with 1000EQ to boot. Remember a lot of the human grade stuff can be under dosed a lot, not to mention over $800 to run a decent cycle.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Odin,

How do you measure with his dropper? I was sucking it up in a syringe and then injecting into the caps, but it's a pain in the ass.

About how much of the dropper = .5 cc?

BTW, Loving the Lab so far. THe prop was painful for me for only the first 4 weeks. Now it's cake.
    Tren is great as well.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    i dont think these dudes are around anymore max...

Thread Information