bigweighttom is offline New Member

Hardcore newb need info

Sup guys, i am very new at this, I have been working out for about 3 months, i am 5'6 was 255 pounds... today i am 229 pounds... and not pure muscle, I am trying to educate myself on the different type of products, side effects and the rest... i live in Toronto, could someone give me a guidline on what to use.. im not trying to get really hardcore, just shape tone and lose weight, i looked at the novice cycle it seems like alot of stuff a person has to take everyday, I would like some more info.. im hearing winstrol is the most common, and what alot of guys use... can someone help me here

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'd suggest you start by reading the steriod profiles forum then read the threads in the edu forums.
    I congradulate you on your weightloss and desire to better yourself but only 3 months of working out steriods aren't an option here.
    Goodluck,

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    The cycle you begin depends on what you want to accomplish. A classic newbie cycle is about 500mg of test enanthate per week. And that can be injected only once a week.
    But stay on the boards and read as much as you can, if you've only been working out for 3 months, you're not ready for AAS.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Welcome to AR bro. As MBaraso says, read all the steroid profiles and search for info using the search button. I wouldn't say winstrol is most common. Testosterone is king, always will be bro. Well done on the fat loss

MickyBlueEyes is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I'd suggest you start by reading the steriod profiles forum then read the threads in the edu forums.
    I congradulate you on your weightloss and desire to better yourself but only 3 months of working out steriods aren't an option here.
    Goodluck,

agree bro read the profiles they will answer alot of questions you might have. remember to ask away bro that is what this forum is for. take it easy

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    i havent cycled yet but one thing i know is if u havent worked out for 2-3 years u shouldnt even consider then yet and if ur not 21 or older u shouldnt either but im 19 and im gonna cycle but i have 4 years lifting experience and without the years of lifting behind u u shouldnt even think about it yet wont get what u want and it wastes ur money people say the smae if ur not old enough but some guys who do when there young get exactly what they want
    my advice is keep working out for a year or 2 then consider it and educate urself on it in the meantime so when the day comes ur rdy to go

bigweighttom is offline New Member
    another question i have is... i am looking at the novice cycle 1... its a 15 weeks process.. after the cycle is threw... not taking any products after that... will u feel any withdrawls, or does everything act like normal?

what is D-bol.. .is it dianabol ?
    Last edited by bigweighttom; 06-14-2005 at 01:45 PM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by bigweighttom
    another question i have is... i am looking at the novice cycle 1... its a 15 weeks process.. after the cycle is threw... not taking any products after that... will u feel any withdrawls, or does everything act like normal?

what is D-bol.. .is it dianabol?
    bro with 3 month's training you have a lot to do natural first

b/boll stand's for dianabol

Thread Information