Thread: Shots

baba12345 is offline New Member

Shots

Hello, this is my first time doing Tren . Does it matter where I stick myself. I am doing only my thighs EOD. Would the A$$ be better for results?

THX

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Doesnt matter where you shoot.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    doesn't matter where you shoot it as long as it is not in a vein or somewhere crazy like your face. Are you doing test with this as well?

No I am not doing Test with this. I have noticed that sometimes my leg hurts like hell and other days it does not. What is that from?

tech is offline New Member
    i have the same problem with my thigh injections, seems some spots are more sensitive than others, i try to remember exactly where i shot and what the pain if any was like in that spot. seems like even a half inch off could make a diff. maybe close to a nerve in some spots. also make sure you rotate sites, might be a good idea to alternate between thigh and glute

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck using quads as the only spot eod.. you need about 4-6 spots to hit doing eod to minimize scar tissue and pain..

Quote Originally Posted by baba12345
    No I am not doing Test with this. I have noticed that sometimes my leg hurts like hell and other days it does not. What is that from?
    I guess I probably shouldn't comment on how not using test in this cycle is not the brightest idea and tren will shut you down harder than a MFer.. but that's not what this threads about.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    You need more injection sites than just quads, especially for something you need to inject frequently like tren .
    Learn to rotate sites between quads, glutes, and delts. The glutes themselves provide several possible locations.

So the glutes is my a$$ right? Where do I inject at?
    When you say Tren will shut me down what do you mean?

your natural test levels will shut down leaving you with mr. winky not working very well... Tren is also notorious for causing depression and tiredness. Testosterone will help maintain steady levels in your system. I highly reccommend getting your hands on some

This is not meant to be a flame, but it sounds like you are not even close to being ready for AAS. You are asking questions that should be posed while making decisions about the drug. Just remember, AS will not change your look and life completely. You must have proper knowledge and a good understanding of the most important compound.... Diet.

Justin, do yo know when this will start happening? I have taken my 7 shot yesterday? So far I do not feel any winky effect.

Justin, I am 6' an weight 190, I do diet and been working out for quite some time, I just have not got the result I am loking for so I decided to try something.

Justin, do yo know when this will start happening? I have taken my 7 shot yesterday? So far I do not feel any winky effect.
    you have already potentially shut down you test levels.... if you plan on continuing, get some test asap and administer it at a higher level than the tren .

you may not notice symptoms right away, but they creep up nicely. Plus, maintaining your gains post cycle will be a lot easier when incorporated with test.

Justin, I am 6' an weight 190, I do diet and been working out for quite some time, I just have not got the result I am loking for so I decided to try something.
    as I said... not meant to flame, I want to help you out... just take a good while to make sure you are doing everything correct. You have already started and I would not suggest turning back, but you should make a clear understanding of what you need to do to accomplish your goals and maintain a healthy cycle. Do you have proper pct as well?

Ok another question, when will i start seeing results? Like I said I did my 7th shot yesterday?

The guy who is my friend said that after my 8 week cycle, that he will get me some HCG . Is that correct. You are not being a flame. This is my first time so I appreciate the info

with tren ... generally you will see strength in the first week, vascularity in the second, and size around the third. I am in my 3 week of Tren/Prop/Winny and finally seeing some wicked size. Watch your aggression on the tren, and when you feel depressed, keep telling yourself it's the juice... these are symptoms that will be moreso present without test.

Good info, so if I did not use any test at all for the full 8 week cycle, what will be the worst thing that could happen?

The guy who is my friend said that after my 8 week cycle, that he will get me some HCG. Is that correct. You are not being a flame. This is my first time so I appreciate the info
    I would have to say that HCG will not be completely neccessary due to the length of your cycle.
    This is what i am taking, and I would reccommend any of these to people on tren :

milk thistle- liver
    Vit B6- proges. Gyno
    T3- thyroid aid (tren slows down thyroid during and coming off)
    finasterile- hair loss (gotta keep the lid in good standings)
    nolvadex - bloat reduction and gyno prevention
    post cycle theropy:
    clomids (This is A MUST!!!!) don't neglect this part of the cycle
    Tribulus (aid in nat test levels and makes you horny as fac)
    clen (strenght)
    nolvadex- bloat and gyno prevention

Good info, so if I did not use any test at all for the full 8 week cycle, what will be the worst thing that could happen?
    you will temporarly shut down, meaning nat. test levels will be surpressed. You run the risk of loosing most of your gains because your testostorone levels are so low, the body has nothing to grow off of. Depression, tired all the time, higher risk of gyno... These are all possibilities... some people can surpass some of these symptoms occuring but in my opinion, it's not even worth the battle.

Thread Information