Thread: AAS and cardio

hocowrestler39 is offline New Member

AAS and cardio

does AAS have any effects on cardio? like i heard that test will make you feel heavy and youll be out of breath and stuff. can anyone verify that?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I can but it did also good to my endurance... When wrestling (BJJ) I got tired more easily but then got sorta second wind and all in all I think I had more gas..

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I noticed no such thing... tons of energy, tons of "get up and go" ...
    I retained some water, that's it...

forsz is offline Associate Member
    I'd like 2 know where u heard/read it bec i def agree. My routine is very challenging, cardio-wise. On this , my 1st cycle, i started with Test ~ 400/wk + a LITTLE Var and T3. My cardio endurance was def lower but i wasn't sure from what. Bec of infection prob i cut the Var and T3 and i lowered the Test to < 300/wk. My cardio endurance returned to normal. Now i am upping the Test again = Cardio endurance def lower again.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i get a lil tired on cycle..but im sure alot has to do with your body holding alot more weight then normally in a short period of time..your actually working harder.

Unoid is offline Member
    I'd advise taying off Dbol if you need cardio. I get too massive pumps and soreness in my lower legs when taking it.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hocowrestler39
    does AAS have any effects on cardio? like i heard that test will make you feel heavy and youll be out of breath and stuff. can anyone verify that?
    Yes and no... for the most part test without excessive estrogenation will improve endurance, energy and strength but there is a dynamic to this, if you experience rapid weight gain, no matter what the chemical is, you will loose endurance. I find test by itself in doses of no more then 500 mg can be a fantastic endurance builder and strengthener. More then 500 mg, bloating can become an issue and get in the way of endurance, however test is the grand daddy of strength builders. You get way strong on test like nothing else will do. Myself I find I am way stronger on say 750 mg test then I am on say 500 mg test with 500 mg deca . Deca is a weight gainer so it can interfere with the endurance. You can possibly manage your calaries and not go for a big mass out with steroids and perhaps get better performance without suffering the endurance issue.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    And I advise against heavy use of tren if you need your cardio capabilities. .....

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    I'm so glad I saw this thread, I thought It was just me..
    but I'm feeling sluggish and heavy and too tired to do cardio. I'm midcycle of a test cyp 750, winny 50 ed, gh 4iu...

I just decided to take it easy on cardio and hit it hard after cycle is done.. I know this is wrong so flame away

forsz is offline Associate Member
    I have gained NO significant weight ( that's another huge unsolved problem in itself) ...yet my CARDIO endurance def goes down with the test. NPTA-- when u say "endurance" r u talking about muscle fatigue or cardio limitations?? If u r on the money with ur statement and it applies to cardio, i was wondering if a little anti-E will help.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Bros! I'm on 500mg of Test E only. My cardio and endurance has signifigantly increased. I can go longer, stronger and then go some more. Unreal!

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Diff users experience diff effects of AAS on cardio. I think it is pretty well accepted, though, that some compounds decrease cardio ability, like DBol , and some actual increase cardio ability, like EQ.

Thread Information