fasttwitch is offline New Member

stack cycle help

this will be my first use ever. I have looked at doing 250 mg of sust every monday for 8 weeks. in the first 4 weeks 40 mg of dbol twice a day. week with 30 mg of dbol and week 6 with 20. hopefuly wising the dbol to "kickstart untill the sust kicks in". the only thing is i want to be careful of teh side effects of dbol. so shoudl i add an anti estrogen in there. if so how much.....or is this stack shit and i need a different approch. i have done my home work but i woudl like soem advice from experienced users. thanks.

6'1"
    bench 315

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do not use sus as a 1st cycle mate unless you want to shoot it eod,becoz of the shorter actin esters in it it really has to be shot eod,how old are you?wats your trainin exp?

fasttwitch is offline New Member
    lifting 5 years 3 years with effort

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    some peole would say you were too young to be doin gear mate,but if you are goin to do it anyway its best to do it right,i would change the sust and do test e instead,also i would run 500mg weekly split into two shots mon-thurs 250mg each.the cycle would look like this,
    1-12 500mg test e
    1-4 30mg dbol ed
    start pct 14 days after last shot of test,
    make sure you are eatin plenty of clean food and i mean plenty,diet is the key when usin gear if you dont get enuff in you will not put a pound on!

Thread Information