Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    phalanx is offline Associate Member

Arrow whos got the master plan

ok im 19 and im gonna start a cycle
    IM gonna as in dont try to convince me otherwise haha i know all about natural gains the the whole deal but i still wanna do my first cycle now
    so i would like the advice from people about my first cycle and if ur gonna tell me not to just dont write anything thanks
    anyhow i have researched and thought my first cycle would be like
    500 test e 10 weeks
    400 deca 10 weeks
    30 dbol ed 4 weeks
    with nolvadex and b6...............and then clomid for PCT

My question is i would like to hear other suggestions for cycles because i really dont want to wait the 4 or 5 weeks to see gains and i hear a lot of trash talk on deca
    i want something that will gain as much weight as possible im only 165 pounds 5'11'' but for my size i look as big as any 180 190 guy i see around im just not that big haha i want as much weight as possible as fast as possible i can cut it all up easy afterwards thanks any help appreciated
    KP

slob is offline Member
    TOO YOUNG
    GET BIG NATURALLY

in your research you should have noted that you don't need them at your age. im 19, im in the same boat. sure there are times where i feel the same way. DO NOT DO IT NOW, waste of time,money and health.
    everyone is going to tell you the same thing, that's because it's for your own good.
    don't ignore people who know more about the subject than you do.

but.. if you really want to.... good luck

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    To young Bro.
    go to the Gym and work out eat right for a few years you will grow

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Also I cant beleave some one would sell to a kid.....
    That just sucks!!!!!!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    the kid has a mind made up as do must of us with certain things.. whether they be good or bad for us.. why not help him with his question??

I think the cycle you setup is a good one personally and it seems you did do some research. You could have just went with test e with good results but if you want to run 3 compounds you set them up properly in my opinion.

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    if ur 165 bloke, ur diet must be shit house. basics for for beginners.

see where it says shut the **** up if ur gonna tell me what i dont wanna hear. thanks to deezuhl for responding and i appreciate his input but the rest of u when i tell u exactly that i dont wanna hear that crap and dont even reply if ur gonna say that then dont reply get it
    its not a hard concept

i swear some of u just type on each little post to see urself talk

jaffry20 is offline Member
    shiiit, now i dont feel so bad doing my first cycle at 19 too. At least I was 190, 5'8

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by phalanx
    see where it says shut the **** up if ur gonna tell me what i dont wanna hear. thanks to deezuhl for responding and i appreciate his input but the rest of u when i tell u exactly that i dont wanna hear that crap and dont even reply if ur gonna say that then dont reply get it
    its not a hard concept
    Tough shit, people are free to give their advice.

You are not here to set parameters.

I also think you are too young, and the bigger issue is that you are only a buck 65.........

Thank me later.

~SC~

i swear some of u just type on each little post to see urself talk
    Just like you.

Clean up your attitude or your thread will be hosed. If you don't like the opinions of people, which I believe are VERY VALID ONES, simply ignore them.

Do not cuss, nor flame them, you just exemplify how YOUNG and IMMATURE you are when you do that.

~SC~

ya so im the opposite of u i have a killer metabolism and i dont feel like waiting for it to slow down i can go crazy with food and do it right and put on weight so slowly and i do as much as i can but sometimes i cant afford it and i have the money to giver for this and try to get my weight then maintain it afterwards and im going for it any positive thoughts on answering we be appreciated

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    ya so im the opposite of u i have a killer metabolism and i dont feel like waiting for it to slow down i can go crazy with food and do it right and put on weight so slowly and i do as much as i can but sometimes i cant afford it and i have the money to giver for this and try to get my weight then maintain it afterwards and im going for it any positive thoughts on answering we be appreciated
    Health is the issue before getting big. Grasp that concept fast or you'll hurt yourself my friend.

If you can't hold on to weight now, what makes you think gear is going to help?

You have to be able to EAT AND GROW naturally before chemicals are in the mix.

All you will gain is water, and what good is that?

It's pointless.

After you lose your NEMO bloat, you'll deflate back to nothing and will have wasted your $$.

~SC~

just like u haha thats why i have 114 posts and not like 14000 ya u may have been around a long time and i know u know ur shit
    but i dont just type in others ****ing posts just to talk if i have something to say then yes if not and if they specifically ask u not to say that then u should respect the person and what they ask u wouldnt want any different in ur posts
    when i first joined i would just type bump or some shit so i had more replies now i just dont care and if u dont have anyhtin to say dont say anything at all
    i may be 19 but at least i act more mature than some of u

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    hrmmm im not really sure as to what you were tryin to say in this post, befor a cycle id recomend hooked on phonix, but besides that age and weight set aside the cycle is set up well, and you wont have to worry about waiting to see gains thats what the whole purpose of the d-bol for the first 4 eeks is itsa "jumpstart" but personally i think you need get to like 185 atleast befor you cycle, you really do need to gain some natural base first.
    -Grid

just like u haha thats why i have 114 posts and not like 14000 ya u may have been around a long time and i know u know ur shit
    but i dont just type in others ****ing posts just to talk if i have something to say then yes if not and if they specifically ask u not to say that then u should respect the person and what they ask u wouldnt want any different in ur posts
    when i first joined i would just type bump or some shit so i had more replies now i just dont care and if u dont have anyhtin to say dont say anything at all
    i may be 19 but at least i act more mature than some of u
    Learn to use periods and punctuation.

Maybe then people will read your offerings.

You sound like you're on 50000 mgs. of clen .

~SC~

well u see SW i wanna gain it and then try and hold it and i guess if i fail then i fail but im gonna give it a try some say dont some say go for it i have made up my mind and decided on what im going to do any advice on what im actually asking would be nice

I CARE sw

If you've made up your mind, then we're done here.

Looks like you have your master plan.

~SC~

chris2wire is offline Member
    If you have your mind made up just do it.

I started juice at 150lbs. Did I gain on my cycle? You bet. Did I keep it? Yes again. So wahts the catch? I could have EASILY made the gains I made just being natural, because I had so much growing left to do. I could have saved money and just worked out for a year or so more naturally. The gains were the same.

If you have your mind made up why are you here arguing?? Its not like we're there to stop you physically. All you have to do it logoff and go shoot your juice. We're just giving advice, if you refuse to listen then dont argue just go away.

that pic was of me at 17 i dont have any new ones cause i dont own a camera i have a base not that heavy but i do
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails whos got the master plan-flexed.jpg  

lmao ^ funny shit by the way your the man SC ur ****in huge man

MY question was i want advice on other cycle i could take and i would like to hear other cycles thats why im argueing when i havent gotten any other cycle posted

u suck his cock to gridirondevil

Quote Originally Posted by GridIronDevil
    lmao ^ funny shit by the way your the man SC ur ****in huge man
    I'm hoping to get REALLY huge in a while here.

Waiting on my woman to bring home some BBQ'ed carne asada, rice, beans, and a grilled stuffed burrito and Nachos Bellgrande from Taco Bell.

Thanks bro,

~SC~

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    kid seriously shut your mouth is my advice. you dont know anyhting about anything thats obvious you htink a good way to get in with guys on these forums is to talk like that to a moderator who has taught most on here everything they know. take a looat his pic, you are 165 probably loose as helll, he is 265 with abs, yes thats 100 pounds more, is you hadnt come off as such a smart A$$ everyione would have happily helped you. maturity is taking criticism, done talk to mods that way if you want anyones help, rememver you asked for help by posting. SWOLE i think you should crush this thread.

u suck his cock to gridirondevil
    One more flame from you and I am going to suspend you for a good while so you can watch cartoons.

Why do you continually show your lack of maturity?

This is your ONLY warning.

Do w/that what you wish, I don't give a shit. However, you will not flame other members for giving out props.

~SC~

buddy im 19 no shit he is bigger i ddint deny he is huge i asked for advice and said exactly what i dont want critisim but u just cant get that through ur skull can u
    talk about maturity all i aksed was for some nice answers and anyone who replies properly i have said thanks and appreciated but when u come just to flame on the young guy just get out

im with nomore best advice yet^_^...wow i didnt realize the comment you made twoards me sorry for this swole but kid youra ****head you needa grow up and come back with osme hair on those barley dropped nutz of yours and learn some respect...peace
    -Grid

big man lol

have fun on my thread im out hahahaha

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    have fun on my thread im out hahahaha
    Yo bro, I am thinking you are too young as well, however since you have made up your mind I would just do a simple test cycle...But you sound like you are already on something..because you really think you are hot shit...you might want to try and listen before running that mouth..(or fingers)..

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    see where it says shut the **** up if ur gonna tell me what i dont wanna hear.
    i dont see that anywhere, can you point it out to me?

actually you sound like you are in one of those stages that all of us went through when we were about 14...Didn't want to listen to the parents and they were never right and You are..blah blah blah...You have proven everybody right about being too young

damn I keep getting more mad...I'll bet you wouldn't talk like that to swole's face..seeing that he would kevin mcbride your ass

bOOmstiK is offline New Member
    I kno this is off-topic (sorry), but you can't hold weight if you take roids at a younger age. I'm 18 and I kno I'm done growing (besides I'm happy at 5'10), so it would still be pointless for me too?

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOmstiK
    I kno this is off-topic (sorry), but you can't hold weight if you take roids at a younger age. I'm 18 and I kno I'm done growing (besides I'm happy at 5'10), so it would still be pointless for me too?
    It is not about stopping your growth in height, it's about your natural testosterone levels and the way they are affected at your age. What you have to understand is that you have more than enough natural testoterone to grow nicely without any cycle. When you get around 23-25 yrs old, your natural testoterone levels start to drop. That where the cycles should come into play if your serious about getting big. At that point, exogen testosterone can become benific. That's how I understand it at least.

Also, no steroid is ever gonna do what a good diet does for you.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOmstiK
    The point everyone is trying to make is that 1)he hasnt even established a remotely solid base...and 2)its evident that he hasnt developed the HABITS nessecary to gain weight and keep it by his lack of the aforementioned. His piss poor attitude doesn't help too much either.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    OK this thread is pointless. The advice was offered and it was rejected. If he wants to research on his own there is a whole plethora of threads for him to read. Lets just move on since it is leading to nothing but a flame war and thats what were not about here.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information