r1sk is offline Junior Member

Nipple discharged while working out

Hey I have a real quick question about this problem that im having... Ive searched and read this forum but i couldnt exactly find what im looking for... when i workout chest, I see my shirt (which is white) being wet in the nipple area... i tried squezzing my nipple to see any discharge but nothing comes out... is this normal? im on 500mg of test e/wk with 10mg of nolva/day... thanks...
    Last edited by r1sk; 06-14-2005 at 07:06 PM.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    erm if its sweat and you're being mad paranoid, then yea its normal, if its not no,

map

Its noticable just in the nipple area unless nipples sweat?

fanatic is offline Member
    Id say its probably just sweat, but I'm not a doctor.

ok should i stick with 10mg of nolva/day? im barely going to finish wk 2 on thursda and im already up 5lbs...

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I doubt you would start lactating after only 2 weeks no matter how gyno prone you are.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r1sk
    ok should i stick with 10mg of nolva/day? im barely going to finish wk 2 on thursda and im already up 5lbs...
    oh you wouldn't be showing signs of gyno this early. and yea stick with the nolva at 10mg/ed

taste the wet spot. if its milk, panic, if its salty sweat, get back in the gym.

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    taste the wet spot. if its milk, panic, if its salty sweat, get back in the gym.
    sick.... lol

ok ill try that.. thats a good idea hehehe... kinda gross but o well... ill let u guys know tomorrow since i do chest tomorrow

tasted like salt so what do u guys think

Unoid is offline Member
    what do you mean what do we think? salty = sweat, if its milky like injectable winstrol then its gyno related.

If you cna't get it to come out when squeezing, but only when working out when your sweaty, then its obviously just sweating.

btw; whats your cycle? are you having any large prolactin or progesterone AAS's? like Deca (weaker) or tren (stronger)? From what I've read it seems the discharge is more associated with prolact /progest induced gyno instead of estrogen, and estrogen related is treated by nolva. try letro and or B6 for non-estrogen related gyno probs. .50mg/day of letro or 200mg of B6 a day will suffice.

If you're on no harmful prolactin or progesterone products then don't worry. Keep with 10mg/ed of nolva.
    Last edited by Unoid; 06-16-2005 at 01:23 AM.

my cycle is just 500mg/wk of test enanthate (tornel) (started with 1000mg for the first wk) with 10mg/day of nolva... lookin for 12 weeks... barely started wk 3 and im up 5 lbs... probably water but dunno... diet is really strict... so just add b6? or am i just being paranoid

Habanero is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    Just think how your wife will appreciate the fact that you can share the nursing duties now. What a father/baby bond you will have. How nice.

Thread Information