Thread: Anavar

dr.shred is offline Senior Member

Anavar

Guys im curious about var. What do you guys think of it and what are the brands and strengths? Do you guys run it alone? Thanks.

-SHRED

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    You have 974 posts, so I am just going to laugh and assume this is a joke. Good one.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Do a search bro there is atleast 100threads about var.

Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    You have 974 posts, so I am just going to laugh and assume this is a joke. Good one.
    why do you think I am joking?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    Guys im curious about var. What do you guys think of it and what are the brands and strengths? Do you guys run it alone? Thanks.

-SHRED
    Bro, i ran var for 8 weeks at 40mg ED. I loved it. I would stay on it forever if i could afford it! I just loved the strength gains which appear after about 7 days, nice vascularity and keeps you looking hard. It also helped me loose some body fat too.
    I used British Dragon which comes in 10mg tabs. You can also get in 5mg tab format from C&K but you have to take a sh*t load of them and IMO not as good as BD. Quite expensive though.
    p.s. you look amazing in that avatar!
    Last edited by MatrixGuy; 06-15-2005 at 05:23 PM.

thanks bro for the info and the compliment I appreciate it.

-SHRED

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I've run var a couple of times. I do like it for bringing out the vascularity and the most definite increase in strength. So far I've run it at 40mg 60mg and 70mg. The one thing I dislike about var is that it totally kills my appetite. I think I'm going to try TBOl next and hope I'll have a nice replacement for var.

If you've never used it and have a cheap source for it then I'd say run it to see how you like it. But if you have to buy tabs at an outrageous price then I'd say it's not worth the $

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    since when does post count directly relate to knowledge about all aas? We are all here to learn. Even those of us with large post counts.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    why do you think I am joking?
    Because there are about 1000 posts on var only cycles on this board. I have only been here about 3 weeks and I have read a ton of them by doing searches. I just figured someone with as many posts as you would have already come across them by now.

Because there are about 1000 posts on var only cycles on this board. I have only been here about 3 weeks and I have read a ton of them by doing searches. I just figured someone with as many posts as you would have already come across them by now.
    well I havent looked and I wanted some advice from someone that recently did it.

ya and almost all of my posts are in the diet/lifting forum.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    I think it is an excellent compound for increasing strength and it is one of the only AAS used where the athletes agree that is has a positive effect on burning body fat. At 40+mg/day the gains are very good for most. The downside is that it can be expensive.

Thread Information