chris2wire is offline Member

Why is test making me sluggish?

Ok, im 24 on test prop 60mg ED.

Im in my 5th week and so far Ive barely made any gains. Perhaps Im not eating enough. Whatever, moving on...

The part that concerns me is I am SO sluggish. I can barely stay awake for more than 5 hours before I want to drop dead. I constantly feel sluggish with no energy. I go into the workout room and I plop on the ground from no energy to begin my workout.

Additionally, I have no libido. I havent had a desire for sex since, well, a few days in the cycle. Heck, I havent even wanked it even once during this cycle.

My first guess was the gear is not fake but rather something other than test. Perhaps EQ or something, since the gains are small but solid and Im more vascular, and something like EQ or Deca or something will shut you down and cause this without a test replacement. Probably not EQ since the shots hurt like hell for days afterwards but, something other than prop.

But around week 3 I switched to another lab's test prop, and nothing has changed. its the same. if not worse actually.

Also, my nuts are slightly smaller than normal, but not actually small peanuts or anything.

Also, im mildly more depressed than usual. Ok its noticeable.

Edit: I should mention my diet is dead on. All complex carbs and a lot of them, aroumd 200g a day (80% from wheat bagels, though). Protein is very high. 2 cans of tuna a day and another meat meal with protein shake in the morning, between meals, during meals and before bed. Very little fat except the massive amounts of Flax oil i pour into my shakes.

Any thing you guys got to say about it? This sucks!
    Last edited by chris2wire; 06-14-2005 at 08:50 PM.

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    I'll bump this...because I really don't have any idea...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i really have no idea, but if i had to take a guess i would say ur body doesnt react well with the actaul prop. is this ur first cycle? i'd say if ur really not happy stop the cycle run pct. and get some trib and tongkat ali. to get sex drive back a lil. then if u want in the future try some other kind of test. like eth. or cyp.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    It actually sounds more mental than anything. If you haven't changed any other parts in your life. If I were you I would just get some ephedrine and caffeine and take that during the cycle to keep some fat off and help you to feel more awake. I take it before my workouts to get energized.

Im taking caffeine pills now... Not cool though, as Ive never needed them before.

As for the guy who said try a diff test, would that really make a diff?? Seems like test is test, the ester attached wouldnt matter?

inevitable is offline Member
    get some b-12 (human grade if possible) that will boost ur energy, u'll sleep better, and it will make u hungry... also i say try doin 75mg'sED and see if that helps..

PAPABEAR is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    get some b-12 (human grade if possible) that will boost ur energy, u'll sleep better, and it will make u hungry... also i say try doin 75mg'sED and see if that helps..
    inevit is right b12 should def help. It does for me. lose the caff pills bro!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    you should at least go up to 75mg every day for prop..

mr.biceps58 is offline Junior Member
    It could be your blood pressure bro..

I get sleepy on test when my blood pressure increases...Higher than normal hemocrit levels from an increase in red blood cells can also make you sleepy..Only other thing is that you could be overtraining because your on steroids .

Hmmm...

Will definately up the dose. for the next 11 weeks.

And will try B12.

Something is wrong! That BP thing is interesting though.

Definately not over training, doing the same schedule as I did naturally.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    At the minimum you should be shooting eod at 100mg. I did this very recently, and was feeling good about a week in.

Well at 60mg ED im already over 100mg EOD total.

But tonight i upped it to 75mg ED, Ill keep this thru the rest of the cycle.

Thread Information