Thread: New to the game

Jray1der is offline Associate Member

Wink New to the game

Sup everybody! I'm trying to shake the benchwarmer status and be like you guys, but I need some insight. I tried T400 and it was my first time using AS. I figured, what the Hell ya know. The thing is, I bulk up really easy, so I wanna get ripped for the first time. Wanna see if I got something underneath this skin of mine. Any cycle suggestions for cutting?

Thanks,
    Jray1der

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    A great diet and cardio/workout schedule FIRST.

That would be my suggestion. Many overlook that and just look for "something to take".

It ain't that simple.

~SC~

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    Sup everybody! I'm trying to shake the benchwarmer status and be like you guys, but I need some insight. I tried T400 and it was my first time using AS. I figured, what the Hell ya know. The thing is, I bulk up really easy, so I wanna get ripped for the first time. Wanna see if I got something underneath this skin of mine. Any cycle suggestions for cutting?

Thanks,
    Jray1der
    just curious, whats your stats?

Cool

Well my stats are 6'1" 230 pounds 13% BF, is this sufficient enough? I feel so slow and sluggish at this weight, so I would definitely like to shred up and become more lean and more quicker. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jray1der

p.s.
    How the Hell can I get this T400 pain outta my ass? Not a good feeling whatsoever.

thanks swole, i have been searching for some excellent dietary info and cardio workouts, but everybody responds differently to some of these workouts and diets, i guess i gotta find whats best for me. Thanks again for the insight.

Jray1der

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der

p.s.
    How the Hell can I get this T400 pain outta my ass? Not a good feeling whatsoever.
    T400 is just painful, and that's all there is to it. I hated the pain from it. Just too concentrated. The pain should go away in a few days though. But pain wil come back next time you inject.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Test 400 needs to be taken with something else. It is one of the most painful injections known to the game.

Thread Information