bigbuzzy is offline New Member

enanthate help question

I have been using 500mg of enathate and 400mgs deca for 6 weeks and I work out hard as hell for times a week and fill my body with protein until i burst. Yet I am losing my fit look and starting to look puffy, ya know that beer belly look. This is not what I was hoping for...what am I doing wrong?

Please recommend a cycle or gear that will help build big muscle without this problem. I am at the intermediate level.
    Last edited by bigbuzzy; 06-14-2005 at 10:00 PM. Reason: add info

PAPABEAR is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbuzzy
    I have been using 500mg of enathate and 400mgs deca for 6 weeks and I work out hard as hell for times a week and fill my body with protein until i burst. Yet I am losing my fit look and starting to look puffy, ya know that beer belly look. This is not what I was hoping for...what am I doing wrong.

nolva but some say it affects the gains. works for me!

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    Just include some nolva about 10mg a day with .5mg eod of armidex just to take out that extra water. I always look my best right after my cycle due to the drop in water i'm holiding which with deca and test you are absolutely holding some water.

BigLikeBull is offline Junior Member
    on same cycle here bro, my abs are lacking a little too as of now with a little blob look, but not bad...I figure it will look great in a few weeks after cycle also...hang in there.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    try nolva at 10mg ed and also cardio on your days off from training... low-mid intensity..

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    i agree with the nolva..me and my friend r on the same gear and he looks like the pilsbury dough boy and i look ripped and lean..maybe a little smooth but nothin like him ..only difference is im takin nolva and hes not ..i also eat alotta fiber help chit out that extra protien and tons of water..gl bro

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    dont worry u ll lose all za extra weight & water after ur gear & look fit again but use nolva

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    nolva 10mg has worked in the past for me (to a degree). Good to take anyway.

Thread Information