dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member

Sustanon 250 & Anabol

ok guys.. here it is,, this is my cycle.. please critique..!! i havent started yet, ide like some advice before i order.

week 1-4 Anabol @40mg/ed
    week 1-12 sustanon 250 @ 500mg/ew..2 shoots a week one every 3.5 days.
    week 1-12 Arimidex @.5mg/ed..........as the anti estrogen

(PCT)week 12-16 Nolvadex @20mg/ed for 4 weeks and HCG for PCT...

Ok guys tell me what you think...??

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    what up man! well i dont know how my shit is going on right now. still havnt been arrested and hoping i dont. good cycle though. haha. just got my comp. back today

good to see you back missed you bro..you think using the sustanon and the dianabol is kool together?

do you think i could add some EQ in there somewhere to harden everything up an get that vascular effect,if soo how much and at what point in the cycle?

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    if this is your first cycle i wouldnt add EQ cuz you dont need 3 compounds. yeah dbol and sus are good together, just run the dbol at 40mg for 1-4

sweeeeeeeeeeett.. Anybody else wanna critique??

chest6 is offline Banned
    I'd build up the dbol start with 20 or 25 for the first week then build to 40 by week 3 and back down..you could do 5 weeks. sust looks good too

El-bump-a-ru-a

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    I've just finished the dbol after 4 weeks and am into the 5th week of the sust.
    I dived straight in at 30 mg/day with the dbol and had crazy strangth gains. Got a little annoyed when it was finished because the water was coming off and I got a little smaller but now my old mate sust is kicking in and I'm loving it. Best of luck dude.

sweet dude. did you keep it at 30mg a day or bump it up? did you experience any bad sides from dianabol ? hurt to inject sust?

Yeah I kept it a 30mg/day thats 6 tabs of pink thais (5mg) about every 3 or so hours. I got no sides at all and was (and still am) running 10mg nolva/day.
    I dont get this thing about sust hurting, it was my very first injection and I did not feel a thing. however it felt like I had a good kicking to my glute for a couple of days after. I'm used to them now though and hardly feel a thing the next day. Just remember to inject slowly and to aspirate of course.
    happy growing.

how did you run the nolva threw your cycle?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i think u should take 750 sus

BritishTiger is offline New Member
    My cycle is very similar, however i stack sus @ 500-750mg p/week and deca @200-400 p/week. Last year I used anabol up to 60mg p/day for 11 weeks, but i felt quite bloated for a long time so I think the good advise from the boyz is using anabol @40-60mg p/day for the first 4 weeks geez. This is my 3rd year on Anabol, sus, and deca and my body is going into overdrive now

ps if you use deca with the sus it doesnt hurt so much mate. Sus is water based and the deca is oil based so mixing the 2 together is less painfull

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    im just cycling anabol deca and sust at the mo, my last shot of week 3 is tomorrow, cant wait for week 4 !. iv been running the Anabol 35mg per day 1 week before i started the shots and i should run out 2mora, so il of done 4 weeks 35mg per day.

Iv come accross some extra sust im thinking of adding it in, sunday would be the perfect day to add another shot of sust.

My cycle so far has looked like this :

week 1 - 4 35mg Anabol per day
    week 2 - 4 500mg Sust per week (shoot tuesday and friday)
    week 2 - 9 400mg Deca per week (shoot tuesday and friday)

- i know this is an old school technique but i think im going to add another shot of sust per week as from this week. My cycle should continue as...

week 4 - 9 750mg Sust per week (shoot sunday tuesday and friday)
    week 4 - 9 400mg Deca per week (shoot tuesday and friday)
    week 10 (Last week) - 500mg Sust 400mg deca
    week 13 - Clomid

I have nolva on hand

Quote Originally Posted by BritishTiger
    My cycle is very similar, however i stack sus @ 500-750mg p/week and deca @200-400 p/week. Last year I used anabol up to 60mg p/day for 11 weeks, but i felt quite bloated for a long time so I think the good advise from the boyz is using anabol @40-60mg p/day for the first 4 weeks geez. This is my 3rd year on Anabol, sus, and deca and my body is going into overdrive now

ps if you use deca with the sus it doesnt hurt so much mate. Sus is water based and the deca is oil based so mixing the 2 together is less painfull

Dude Sust is def OIL based.
    Last edited by Fozaldo; 06-16-2005 at 06:46 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozaldo
    Dude Sust if def OIL based.
    Sus is oil based NOT water based. You may be thinking of Winstrol or Test Suspension....

Running the Sus 2x per week may mean more side effects. Due to Sus having Prop in it, it needs to be injected ED or EOD for maximum effects. Not doing this you may experience more sides, such as acne and increased bloat.

125mg/EOD would be sufficient.

Also tapering to dosages up and down in the cycle is a thing of the past. Decreasing the dosage nearing PCT will also prove ineffective as it will mean more unstable blood levels. This means the Sus will not be as effective and will again mean more sides.

Also taking Deca in your cycle, you may want to think of a progesterone anti-e as Deca is a progesterone.

BritishTiger is offline New Member
    Ah really? I only say this because when i first started using sus it really hurt in the area i injected. I looked for advise about this and someone told me sustanon 250 (organon) was water base, and this is why it hurt so much so I was advised to use deca with the sus to ease the pain. Now i stack sus with the deca and it doesnt hurt. Sorry for any missunderstanding bro.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishTiger
    Ah really? I only say this because when i first started using sus it really hurt in the area i injected. I looked for advise about this and someone told me sustanon 250 (organon) was water base, and this is why it hurt so much so I was advised to use deca with the sus to ease the pain. Now i stack sus with the deca and it doesnt hurt. Sorry for any missunderstanding bro.

No worries bro, I would'nt listen to that guy again though

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Sus is oil based NOT water based.

Running the Sus 2x per week may mean more side effects. Due to Sus having Prop in it, it needs to be injected ED or EOD for maximum effects. Not doing this you may experience more sides, such as acne and increased bloat.

125mg/EOD would be sufficient.

. This means the Sus will not be as effective and will again mean more sides.
    is this the recommended way to use sustanon ? ive beentold 2 time a weeks is a good idea. although i was thinkin of just shooting every three days in stead 3.5 days..threw the cycle...i didnt know you can experience more sides by not shooting sustanon EOD/ED...??

Looks fine.

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    what if sust is injected every mon-thurs-sunday-wedn ...
    would this be stabile inough ?

Thread Information