sizzlechest is offline Member

My clen experience

I just started a cycle of clen ,t3, tren , and prop. Yesterday i want up to 60mcg clen and 80 mcg t3. I kinda lost my appetite and my heart rate has been at 100bpm since then. Is this normal and is it the t3 or the clen causing this. It feels like your comming off of coke or something.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest
    I just started a cycle of clen,t3, tren, and prop. Yesterday i want up to 60mcg clen and 80 mcg t3. I kinda lost my appetite and my heart rate has been at 100bpm since then. Is this normal and is it the t3 or the clen causing this. It feels like your comming off of coke or something.
    clen can increase your heart rate bro. T3 also tends to give me the odd heart palpitation, which isn't very nice. What other sides are you experiencing? I would keep an eye on your heart rate. How are you running the 2 compounds?

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    For some reason whenever I use tren I get heart palpitation. But it can be the clen doing it to. When using clen, depending on were you got it it sometimes can be more potent then expected.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    The clen and t3 im using are both pharmaceutical grade made by grossman. Im up to 100mcg on the t3 and 60 on the clen. im going to decrease the clen to see if that what is causing it. my HR was still at 100 this morning. This is after 24 hours from the last dose. I guess the half life is longer. No other sides yet. Just the heart rate and little shakey.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest
    The clen and t3 im using are both pharmaceutical grade made by grossman. Im up to 100mcg on the t3 and 60 on the clen. im going to decrease the clen to see if that what is causing it. my HR was still at 100 this morning. This is after 24 hours from the last dose. I guess the half life is longer. No other sides yet. Just the heart rate and little shakey.
    Its probably from both. 100mcg of T3 is a high dose so expect some sides. I wouldn't advise going over that. The shakiness is mainly from the clen . Drink lots of water and monitor your heart rate daily.

i just got done with a t3 and clen mix......the t3 i started first then got clen....they both give me shakes...the t3 gave me more noticible shakes in my hands...... you must feel a evavation in your body temp....definitly had some speeding of the heart

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    120 mcg of clen gave me a resting heart rate of 120 bpm!!! Not worth the damage it can cause to my heart, however some people dont even experience this problem. I just chose not to take a chance of damaging my heart.

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    i'm taking only 60 mcg's of clen and I've been shaking like a leaf all day. The first couple days I was squirting 40mcg which is two squirts, but didn't see much difference til I upped it to 60 today. Seems to be working, lol

Logan13 is offline Banned

clen

Quote Originally Posted by happysumo
    i'm taking only 60 mcg's of clen and I've been shaking like a leaf all day. The first couple days I was squirting 40mcg which is two squirts, but didn't see much difference til I upped it to 60 today. Seems to be working, lol
    Spread the clen out in 3 equal dosages throughout the day. 20mcg morning, 20mcg noon, 20mcg 3:30pm. This will lessen the side effects.

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    how do you like runnin the clen and t3 with the prop? im 2 weeks into prop... thinkin of adding the two

thought about tren but i really want not to sweat like crazy

i got good results from running t3/clen / and prop ......lost bf and increased muscle density and size......i dont think i would take the t3 again thought....had some more nasty sides than the clen...imo.... some days i couldnt even hold a spoon without mad shakes...lol

Thread Information