bhg480 is offline New Member

Severe injection pain

Due to a build up on scar tissue in the delts from multiple injections I tried using my thigh. Well now I am limping and my leg buckles from pain. Anyone have this happen? My guess is I hit a nerve? The weird thing is that it didn't hurt for 6 or 7 hours later. Can anyone help? thx

what are you injecting?

injection

cyp and enantate from QV

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    I've had the same kind of pain before, but only from highly concentrated test. Your stuff probably isnt high concentration, so perhaps you hit a nerve. Is your skin at the injection site warm to the touch and reddish? If so, it probably isnt a nerve hit. Could be something else.

the area is not red or warm....feels like I was hit with a bat. I can barely walk up or down stairs. Does this usually go away after a week or so?

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    I would say it's a nerve hit then. If it was anything else, like an infection, or even hypersensitivity to the hormone, you would probably see some redness.
    I would say it will heal on its own. Just give it some time. I've never hit a nerve though, so maybe someone else can comment.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bhg480
    Due to a build up on scar tissue in the delts from multiple injections I tried using my thigh. Well now I am limping and my leg buckles from pain. Anyone have this happen? My guess is I hit a nerve? The weird thing is that it didn't hurt for 6 or 7 hours later. Can anyone help? thx
    Had the same thing happen. Read this
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=129926

~theJuice~

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    itll heal with time...ide say just rest it and give it a few days..

inevitable is offline Member
    is this ur first thigh injection? if so, its goin to be sore for a few days... make sure after u inject massage it for 5-10 mins.

thanks everyone....I was starting to think I would be the first one legged juicer on the site : ) It was my first and last time -w- the quad.

THANKS to "thejuiceisloose" for the link...sounds like me to the "t".

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    happens form time to time

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Happened to me twice during my just finished cycle. Also when injecting in the thigh. No swelling or redness jsut that same feeling of beign hit with a bat. Both times I woke up from the pain during the night after shooting the evening before. when I woke up I was almost unable to walk from the pain. In the morning I could limp around a bit. First time I stayed home from work and it was pretty much gone the following evening. The second time I went to work and it took 4 days for the limping to go away. Dunno what it was. Stick it out it will pass eventually.

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bhg480
    yep, happened to me last week, took about a week and a half till I could workout legs

sick! I can't believe how many problems people have -w- quads. I figures it would be a good alt. to the delts. I am hitting the delt like 3x per week and they get a lump that takes a few days to go away...you guys have that?

Thread Information