Thread: T3 Users...

Julu is offline New Member

Talking T3 Users...

What's up bros,
    I'm going to be doing t-3 in about four or five months with clen and test. I was planning on doing 50 mg of prop ed for eight weeks. (this will only be my second cycle) I have a little bit of "pussitis" on stabbing everyday. Is there anything that I can replace the prop with? Ummm...I'm going to get ass raped to get domestic Spiro Clen, so cost will be an issue more than likely lol. Any Suggestions??? By the way, my first cycle was dbol with Tornel t2 at 2cc's a week for nine weeks (dbol for four). Stats: 6'1", 263, BF ~20. I'm happy with my size, but I want to take a minimal dose of test just to hold on to my muscle mass while dieting and doing all that cardio...and avoid catabolism from the T-3. Thanks guys.

Later Bros

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if you don't like injections then don't do it daily. use t200 again for 8 weeks, 1 injection per week. mix that with some eq for better results or increase your test from 350mg/wk to 1000mg/wk.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    If your looking to shed some fat, go with some Winstrol and Test in combo with the T3 and Clen .

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE GUN SHY ABOUT T3? I KNOW THAT CAN BE ROUGH ON YOU IF NOT PROPERLY USED, BUT THAT GOES FOR ANYTHING.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    if you don't like injections then don't do it daily. use t200 again for 8 weeks, 1 injection per week. mix that with some eq for better results or increase your test from 350mg/wk to 1000mg/wk.
    just curious on why 1000mgs of test a week apposed to say 500mgs? whats the science behind it Dr. Evil?

around 1000mg/wk of steroids is what i'd recommend for most beginners. this can be taken as a stack of 500mg/wk test + 400mg/wk eq, or something similar. when stacking, the total mg can be reduced because stacking correctly will produce a synergistic effect, so you won't need as much AS. taking any AS by itself requires more total mg amount for the same anabolic effect.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    oh, it makes sense about the stacking, but I always thought more isnt better with one steroid ie: taking 500mgs of test instead of a 1000mgs. I didnt think it would make a difference in newbie's body. again, I always didn't think of the 1000mgs mark since compounds are different. Interesting post!!

no, i wouldn't recommend 1000mg/wk of any steroid to be used by itself with the possible exception of testosterone . stacking is the best option for anyone, including beginners.

Julu is offline New Member
    Bama, I'm not "gun shy" at all about T3...I'm just curious what I could sub for the Prop...read the Q's more carefully bro lol.
    Dr. Evil, I don't really think I want to use 1000 mg of test...I gained 43 pounds off the cycle I mentioned. I'm thinking about going with the prop at either 50 or 100 ed...which do you pick...or what would you sub for the Prop...enanthate ? omna/sus? ara? lol, again, I dont' want to do a gram of test a week, that's a little too high from my perspective (no disrespect meant) lol.

Later Bros

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Cypionate and Enathate are good, long acting Testonsterone esters. Sustanon has too many short-acting esters.

1000mg of 'roids just to prevent muscle atrophy while dieting & using T3 / Clen ? Dr. E I never thought I would disagree with you, buit that seems a little extreme...

I want to take a minimal dose of test just to hold on to my muscle mass while dieting and doing all that cardio...and avoid catabolism from the T-3.
    I would think that 200-400mg a week of Test. cypionate or enathate would be enough to spare the muscle while trying to lose some BF.

Thread Information