Boudreaux is offline Junior Member

Keep gains from test

I'm interested to know how much you can possibly keep while coming off of test..I'm about to start on prop/var... I don't want to swell up, and then shrinkup 12 weeks later.....I was planning on using liquidex all through the cycle and into pct, and take clomid 100mg/day week1, then 50mg week 2 and 3 for pct.. I was planning on doing a low dose test cycle, hoping my Hpta won't get tottally shut down, so i'll be able to better keep what gains I get.. 50mg/day test prop for 6 weeks with var 60mg/day 7weeks 6'0 tall, 215lbs 11%BF.. Thanks guys

bump

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    The clomid should help you keep your gains

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    what sort of dose of test??
    even a low dose will pretty much totally shut you down after a few weeks.

scav is offline Junior Member
    HCG as PCT can help you.

50mg ed test prop

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    if you run nolva or proviron during your cycle you wont gain too much water so when you come off the drop wont be as dramatic

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scav
    HCG as PCT can help you.
    not needed in a course like this nolva and clomid will be enuff.

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    if you run nolva or proviron during your cycle you wont gain too much water so when you come off the drop wont be as dramatic
    What if I run liquidex through the cycle and into pct... and then start clomid?

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i have never used liquidex, but if it is an anti e it should accomplish the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    i have never used liquidex, but if it is an anti e it should accomplish the same thing
    Yea, it is. It's liquid arimidex .

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    It varies so much from person to person. I was going to give you a % but I cant even do that. Just make sure to keep the diet in check.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    You will still get shut down on any amount of test so going low wont help you there.

You'll also prob not gain much, if anything noticable, water on var and prop. Ive been on 5 wks and had no water retention and put a post asking about this and they all pretty much said there prob wont be much water. I also dont think theres need for any nolva etc during cycle unless ur prone to gyno very easily cos low test dose.
    Clomid and the nolva is supposed to help keep gains really well for PCT and on this cycle, HCG wont be needed.

JMO (I cud be wrong - it has happened before!)

chris2wire is offline Member
    My problem with taking pct during cycle to keep water low is because doesnt the water weight in muscles make you lift more? Sort of like creatine? Seems like the water weight in your muscle will help you work your muscles harder with higher weights.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Definitely cut out the liquidex. Just running Prop and var you're not going to gain any water. You have the same measurements as I do in the winter. I'm 6'0 200lbs at about 8% now. This past winter I was 212 at about 10-11%. SO I want to see you do well so I can also see what I could be looking at.
    Dude by using an anti you're going to be cutting your gains dramatically. I mean....from what you are going to take how much water are you worrying about? I took Primo and prop mixed in a syringe last year at about 150mgs/week prop and 300mgs/week of Primo. No water retention at all!!! That also included 30mgs/day var. What you're doing now I did last year except I included some Primo. The last thing I would do is use the liquidex. IF you're worried about waterweight just keep a clean diet and avoid the starchier carbs. Do your cardio post workout along w/ upon rising in the morning. That is if you even are doing any. Obviously there is alot more to it but this is an anabolic forum so I'll keep is simple. Good Luck man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Definitely cut out the liquidex. Just running Prop and var you're not going to gain any water. You have the same measurements as I do in the winter. I'm 6'0 200lbs at about 8% now. This past winter I was 212 at about 10-11%. SO I want to see you do well so I can also see what I could be looking at.
    Dude by using an anti you're going to be cutting your gains dramatically. I mean....from what you are going to take how much water are you worrying about? I took Primo and prop mixed in a syringe last year at about 150mgs/week prop and 300mgs/week of Primo. No water retention at all!!! That also included 30mgs/day var. What you're doing now I did last year except I included some Primo. The last thing I would do is use the liquidex. IF you're worried about waterweight just keep a clean diet and avoid the starchier carbs. Do your cardio post workout along w/ upon rising in the morning. That is if you even are doing any. Obviously there is alot more to it but this is an anabolic forum so I'll keep is simple. Good Luck man!!!
    Thanks guys for your input... So, I should cut out the liquidex? I'm scared to death of gyno, but if you think I shouldn't get it with such a low dose, I might cut it out.....

What's the max amount of salt I should intake/day? I know that will play a part in the water retention....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Boudreaux
    What's the max amount of salt I should intake/day? I know that will play a part in the water retention....

Shit, If watched all my contents in each meal I think I would go nuts. Just eat as clean as poosible. No extra salt on anything and you'll sweat out the rest in the gym. Good luck and keep us posted on results!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Shit, If watched all my contents in each meal I think I would go nuts. Just eat as clean as poosible. No extra salt on anything and you'll sweat out the rest in the gym. Good luck and keep us posted on results!!!
    Thanks bro, I'll keep you posted...

Thread Information