Thread: Ordering Gear

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

Ordering Gear

if i am ordering gear do u think itd be a better idea to order in small batches, or one large batch every now and then

i was just wondering cuz i thot maybe tha laws would get suspicious if i was receiving a package from overseas every week

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I dont really know how the overseas operation goes, but I used to work for a major intl courrier company & I know everything that entered in the US customs would inspect, moreso after 9-11

ive ordered from this company before, its just that i will be ordering 5 vials, and 200 dbol , so i dono whether to order in seperate or all together

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Customs doenst have time to inspect every package that enters the U.S. It's more or less random inspections, unless something just stands out as being suspicious. I get int'l packages all the time.
    That being said, I think ordering in small batches is better. From a legal point of view, if you get caught with a couple of vials, it's obviously for personal use. But if you get caught with a lot of stuff in one shipment, they might charge you as a potential dealer. That means a steeper penalty.

well IMO if youve order from them before order about the same amt in dollars, if you have to split it up go ahead. I guess customs will become suspicious with high value amt. I believe for the company I worked for high value shipment was about 10 grand. I dont thhink anyone orders that much here

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    ive ordered from this company before, its just that i will be ordering 5 vials, and 200 dbol, so i dono whether to order in seperate or all together
    I think 5 vials and 200 dbol in one pkg is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch
    Customs doenst have time to inspect every package that enters the U.S. It's more or less random inspections, unless something just stands out as being suspicious. I get int'l packages all the time.
    That being said, I think ordering in small batches is better. From a legal point of view, if you get caught with a couple of vials, it's obviously for personal use. But if you get caught with a lot of stuff in one shipment, they might charge you as a potential dealer. That means a steeper penalty.
    Trust me I delt with customs everyday, if one day they feel like checking all the shipments with a value of for ex. $900 and above they will chheck every package. It's how customs feels like that day. Customs one day may be in a bad mood & delay peoples shipments, just b/c they "feel like it" & there was nothing, not even the courier company that the person used can do about it. It sits in customs until they feel like releasing it
    ~theJuice~

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Vials are pretty small so you can fit a lot of them in one package. I usually order everything I need for an upcoming cycle all together.

Now sasquatch does have a point in that smaller would be better, in the event you get caught its better to be caught with a little or even not caught just confiscated, then you only lost a little amount not a lot

~theJuice~

well if they caught one package of it wouldnt they see "o look another package from tha same place to tha same person"?

well if they caught one package of it wouldnt they see "o look another package from tha same place to tha same person"?
    I think that's true, they can (or probably will) flag your address. So if you continue to get orders (after the first one gets siezed) you would need to set up a different address, like a PO box under a different name.

perhaps, however customs gets really busy, so they dont have time to investigate, oh let's see if another one comes, b/c it could go to a different location etc. Like I said customs are weird sometimes they just let everything pass, drinking their coffee. I wouldnt worry about it, unless its a huge box the size of a small tv, with a high value then I would worry

~theJuice~

PO boxes are traceable too it would make no difference with a po box or your house, the best is to order it to a house with no one in it

Does customs regularly bring in sniffing dogs, or is that just for special purposes? And if so, are the dogs able to sniff out steroids (like DBol or something)?

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    bro order in small packages. it is a beter idea then if you get it busted bro you only lose a little, thats what makes sense to me.

lets say i have a box and there is a "double dvd set" in there and its taped up to tha max, like..itd be a bitch to get it off, would they be allowed to tamper w/ it?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I think that's true, they can (or probably will) flag your address. So if you continue to get orders (after the first one gets siezed) you would need to set up a different address, like a PO box under a different name.
    Yeah, they flag you. If you get a few packages confiscated, your name and address go on a list. And they'll inspect every package that comes in for you.

I think customs can tamper with anything they want, as long as they have reasonable cause to believe it contains contraband.
    Within the U.S., tampering with U.S. post requires a warrant, and only the postal inspector can do it (I think). But customs for int'l pkgs, they can open anything they want.

Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex
    Yeah, they flag you. If you get a few packages confiscated, your name and address go on a list. And they'll inspect every package that comes in for you.
    from my work experience unfortunately you are right, they will. So I would send for 1 package see if it arrives, if not you know something's wrong

~theJuice~

I think customs can tamper with anything they want, as long as they have reasonable cause to believe it contains contraband.
    Within the U.S., tampering with U.S. post requires a warrant, and only the postal inspector can do it (I think). But customs for int'l pkgs, they can open anything they want.
    Thats right, customs CAN open any package they want AND hold it as long as they want, and you cant do anything about it. It's their right to do so

~theJuice~

chris2wire is offline Member
    I always order very little each time. The reason is if its caught in the mail theres much smaller chance of them coming after you.

A large order has more chance of getting you a knock on the door.

If a small order is caught just take the small loss in dollars and send to another address

bhg480 is offline New Member
    what's everyone's take on shippments from within the US? I just ordered a small package and everything went ok...scard as shit thought. Had the same thoughts big or small...figured small so it's obviously just for me.

ive ordered from this company before, its just that i will be ordering 5 vials, and 200 dbol, so i dono whether to order in seperate or all together
    Thats a small order bro... don't split that package... more packages = more changes at seizure.

Red

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Thats a small order bro... don't split that package... more packages = more changes at seizure.

Red

thats the way i feel. i would rather get my 1 shipment or not. rather then get the 1st and wish i ordered it all together cause the 2nd got seized!!!

or find a domestic source and never see customs..

lol ye would be niceto find a domestic source, only ones i kno are people in tha area that sell deca for 250 and test e for 125, think ill take my chances tho

Thread Information