Phatso is offline Associate Member

Finished my 3rd cycle?

Hey guys i just finished my 3rd cycle deca /sustanon250/test prop and damn i got wide and big but also with all the muscle gain i gained a lot of fat.. waist line is up belly .. how can i keep my gained muscle but loose the excess fat? protein meals only? what if i cut to 3 meals a day only protein i dont mind cuttin back on food.. o another thing i havent had any liquor in a while i wanna go have a night out will drinking effect fat burning state or anything ?? even if its just 1 night???

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow bro, not a flame but it seems as if you are asking these questions now about diet, it's no wonder you got "fat" on your cycle. That (diet) should be the first thing you iron out before you do anything else. Your cutting ideas are also horrid man, I'd get over to the diet forum and read the "IMPORTANT" posts atop the page.

It's a bummer you didn't do that long ago. Now with more fat to have to shed that you could have avoided, you run the chance of losing far more lean muscle while you do so, and that's even IF you diet correctly.

Good luck!

~SC~

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wow bro, not a flame but it seems as if you are asking these questions now about diet, it's no wonder you got "fat" on your cycle. That (diet) should be the first thing you iron out before you do anything else. Your cutting ideas are also horrid man, I'd get over to the diet forum and read the "IMPORTANT" posts atop the page.

It's a bummer you didn't do that long ago. Now with more fat to have to shed that you could have avoided, you run the chance of losing far more lean muscle while you do so, and that's even IF you diet correctly.

Good luck!

~SC~
    Nuff said

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Try cardio 3-5 times a week and eat clean and lean, also, do whatever swolecat says

Thread Information