CrazyKC is offline Associate Member

Spot Injections ?

Is it better to spot inject into the muscle or inject the product into the same place all the time.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKC
    Is it better to spot inject into the muscle or inject the product into the same place all the time.
    I'm not clear on what you mean here... you can change injections sites to avoid scar tissue, but some people can handle the same spot... injection growth will not occur with aas... did I answer you question?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'm not fairly sure what your asking?

Injecting into the same muscle will not have a growth effect on that muscle. Unless your injecting HGH, Test Suspension, Synthol etc...

The Test will be absorbed and dispersed through-out the body evenly.

ALLGONOQUIT! is offline Junior Member
    I don't know Bro's. I put this whole cycle in my shoulders alternating between lateral and rear delts, 1cc in each point per week, and my shoulders have exploded. I may start putting more in them when I start my fina. Might be scar tissue but who cares they are growing faster than any other part right now. I think there is some, albeit small but noticeable, localized growth. Now when I come off, if I come off, and stop shooting my delts the swelling may go down but we'll see.

CrazyKC is offline Associate Member
    yes swifto thats what I was wondering is if it would disperse evenly through out the body

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLGONOQUIT!
    I don't know Bro's. I put this whole cycle in my shoulders alternating between lateral and rear delts, 1cc in each point per week, and my shoulders have exploded. I may start putting more in them when I start my fina. Might be scar tissue but who cares they are growing faster than any other part right now. I think there is some, albeit small but noticeable, localized growth. Now when I come off, if I come off, and stop shooting my delts the swelling may go down but we'll see.
    I think your shoulders are bigger because of the sheer volume of oil in there. Eventually it'll all be absorbed.

BTW, you inject your rear delts? How do you do it? Do you get help injecting? I can't even begin to reach around that far by myself.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    i switch it up just to avoid being sore in the same place the f-ing time

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    always change up injection sites so as not to increase scar tissue in a given area...

Thread Information