Thread: Just Curious

alphaman is offline Member

Just Curious

Would the use of any anti-e's, not during, after or anywhere near a cycle help one lose some estrogenic fat(ie- love handles, lower abdomen)?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I see where your going but I think it would have a negative affect on weight training. You need est. Bump for more opinions.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I see where your going but I think it would have a negative affect on weight training. You need est. Bump for more opinions.
    yes some est is good but i know if i dont take armdx mine goes through the roof and too much is definitly not good

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    yes some est is good but i know if i dont take armdx mine goes through the roof and too much is definitly not good

Do you mean while your on cycle?

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Would the use of any anti-e's, not during, after or anywhere near a cycle help one lose some estrogenic fat(ie- love handles, lower abdomen)?
    you could have absolutely NO estrogen for extended periods and your love handles and lower abs wouldn't change....otherwise everyone would be using anti-e's and AI's for fat loss. not to say they wont pull the water off you.

Do you mean while your on cycle?
    yes but actually i take test cyp allways, (dont come off..im an old fart)

RA
    yes but actually i take test cyp allways, (dont come off..im an old fart)

Alpha said off cycle and not pct.

Alpha said off cycle and not pct.
    allright i get it...misunderstood. i agree anti es will not burn fat but est has been shown to store more fat. i guess the answer would be get it tested, if its not high, dont wrry

allright i get it...misunderstood. i agree anti es will not burn fat but est has been shown to store more fat. i guess the answer would be get it tested, if its not high, dont wrry
    So estrogen wouldn't cause your body to hold on to this type of fat, rather than just store it? I thought this was why it's the hardest type of fat to lose.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    clen , t3, drip, diet, cardio.tweek, powder.. these things work the best.

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    clen, t3, drip, diet, cardio.tweek, powder.. these things work the best.

Uh- I know those things work, but that has nothing to do w/ my question(no offense).

Bump for a response to my last question about estrogen causing you to "hold on " to estrogenic fat.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    liposuction.

Uh- I know those things work, but that has nothing to do w/ my question(no offense).

Bump for a response to my last question about estrogen causing you to "hold on " to estrogenic fat.
    i think if its high, then yes it will be much harder to lose fat. if its not high then you are wasting your cash

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Well armidex might help you lose alittle bit of fat. And as a added bonus it can raise test levels by over 50%. But I suggest the smallest dose you use. Like .25mg or lower is possible.

i think if its high, then yes it will be much harder to lose fat. if its not high then you are wasting your cash

Got plenty of cash. I don't know if my levels are high. Never had teenage gyno, I'm hairy as hell, deep voice, naturally thick musculature, a somewhat bad temper. But I've always been predisposed to love handles! My son's six years old, and I see them on him! That kinda leads me to believe it may not be estrogen related.

But neways- I am @ 213, down from 243, about 4 months ago. I'm at the point where the only EXCESS fat is in my lovehandles/lowerabdomen. I've been here b4, and this part is a long haul, so I was wnting something to kick it up a notch. My career makes it not a good idea to use anything that affeects my mood in anyway(clen ), and it's not worth it to me to use t3 or dnp . So..........

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Got plenty of cash. I don't know if my levels are high. Never had teenage gyno, I'm hairy as hell, deep voice, naturally thick musculature, a somewhat bad temper. But I've always been predisposed to love handles! My son's six years old, and I see them on him! That kinda leads me to believe it may not be estrogen related.

But neways- I am @ 213, down from 243, about 4 months ago. I'm at the point where the only EXCESS fat is in my lovehandles/lowerabdomen. I've been here b4, and this part is a long haul, so I was wnting something to kick it up a notch. My career makes it not a good idea to use anything that affeects my mood in anyway(clen), and it's not worth it to me to use t3 or dnp. So..........
    try a ketogenic diet....maybe albuterol, maybe any of the million fat burners on the market. i've never heard of anyone losing fat JUST by taking an AI. especially not in the short-term. but you never know. i agree with above - spend money on something else.

have it tested, just tell your doc you get moody and want to check your levels. even if you have plenty of cash y spend it if it does nothing? i mean your est level may be low so if you take armdx it would do absolutly nothing

Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    try a ketogenic diet....maybe albuterol, maybe any of the million fat burners on the market. i've never heard of anyone losing fat JUST by taking an AI. especially not in the short-term. but you never know. i agree with above - spend money on something else.

Keto? No. I want to keep my muscle. Albuterol is Clenbuterol in a liquid form w/ virtually no half-life, and I'm running an ECA. My diet/training is spot on, and I know I can do it the way I'm going(done it b4), just looking for a quicker route, w/out too many sides. The mad scientist in me was thinking maybe AIs might help.

Bump for more opinions/answers to my last question.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    one of the major reasons for l-dex is to control bloat, among being a highly effective anti-e

anyone ekse?

One more try.... bump

Yes.

So estrogen wouldn't cause your body to hold on to this type of fat, rather than just store it? I thought this was why it's the hardest type of fat to lose.

Hooker- Yes to this question, right? So, do you think the use of A-Es not any where near steroids , would help get rid of some love handles?

If so, what would be my best choice and any possible downsides?

Thanks so much.

I see your reasoning, and I'm inclined to agree. Anti-estrogens may provied a bit of an edge with regards to your fat loss goals. Maybe some Arimidex would help.

I also think that it's good that you put some independant thought into your question, had a logical path to follow, and then asked...too many people (*everywhere) wouldn't put the work into thinking that you did.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I see your reasoning, and I'm inclined to agree. Anti-estrogens may provied a bit of an edge with regards to your fat loss goals. Maybe some Arimidex would help.

I also think that it's good that you put some independant thought into your question, had a logical path to follow, and then asked...too many people (*everywhere) wouldn't put the work into thinking that you did.

Thanks a lot bro! I thought it made sense!

And who do you think I meant when I said "anyone else?"? C'mon bro!

Yeah, I know, I'm a LITTLE obsessive, and have WAY too much time on my hands!

Thanks again!

Thread Information