Thread: T-3 or Clen

MickyBlueEyes is offline New Member

T-3 or Clen

Hey guys i saw T-3 and Clen on the site sponsor AnabolicReview-Research.com both are reasonably priced and they both seem to be very popular among the community, the question i have is what is the difference between the two?
    Last edited by MickyBlueEyes; 06-15-2005 at 11:05 AM.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    sweet jesus do some research.

hopolb33 is offline Junior Member
    lol guys like this make me sick get off your lazy ass and check...

MickyBlueEyes is offline New Member
    Sorry Guys for being such a inconvient bitch I was wondering what your opinion is not what the text book says. i'm very familiar with clen i was wondering about the effects of T3 on cutting and weightloss. I will also keep researching

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Clen is a beta-2-symphatomimetic and burns fat by increasing the body temp. T3 is a thyroid hormone and burns fat through elevated body temp.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MickyBlueEyes
    Hey guys i saw T-3 and Clen on the site sponsor AnabolicReview-Research.com both are reasonably priced and they both seem to be very popular among the community, the question i have is what is the difference between the two?
    Not much difference between the two as far as losing weight and burning calories. The difference comes in how those calories are burned. T3 is a hormone produced in the thyroid. You can use T3 to accelerate the metabolizing of carbohydrates, proteins, and fat. The body burns more calories than usual so that a lower fat content can be achieved or in other words you burn more fat although you takes in more calories. Its rare to have any side effects from T3, also, which is nice. Clen...... is sweet to say the least. Its not a hormone its a beta-2-symphatomimetic (sp). Clenbuterol has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. SO clen can balance the resulting catabolic phase and help you obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. And then of course Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic /androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased. Hopefully this gives you an idea about the difference between the too. I know you'll find out all of this on your own too since you are researching it by the way, IMHO, if your looking to go with either one, choose clen

A-DOM is offline New Member
    So I got my little bottles of fruit punch clen and grape t3...obviously there's no dosage instructions (beyond 200mcg/ml) since the company covers itself by calling it a "research chemical, not for human consumption". By the way, I like that is says "not for human consumption...and yet they make it grape flavor...thats awesome"

Is there an easy way to measure this stuff out? Is a single pump from the bottle equal to a known dose? Or do I need to get an eyedropper kinda measuring device. Also, does this stuff need to be stored any certain way or shaken or anything? Do I just squirt in my mouth and go along my merry way? Thanks in advance!

Thread Information