thebrakes is offline Associate Member

summer cycle - too many choices

trying to decide what to run this summer. been clean for long enough. want to not look "ON"...a lean bulker, with minimal fat/water gain. i also have MPB concerns so tren , winny and proviron are out.

> var only? pricey (~$200 for 6 weeks) but simple, safe and easy
    > test & eq w/ AI and dry 17aa kickstart? cheaper (~$150 for 12 weeks) but more involved, longer recovery means may cut into winter bulker.
    > DMT only? (that's ergomax LMG for those emerging from under rocks) cheapest (~$30) but not very dry and possibly not hairline-friendly

thoughts? only long-estered stuff as my lifestyle does not permit >2 inj per week.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    trying to decide what to run this summer. been clean for long enough. want to not look "ON"...a lean bulker, with minimal fat/water gain. i also have MPB concerns so tren , winny and proviron are out.

> var only? pricey (~$200 for 6 weeks) but simple, safe and easy
    > test & eq w/ AI and dry 17aa kickstart? cheaper (~$150 for 12 weeks) but more involved, longer recovery means may cut into winter bulker.
    > DMT only? (that's ergomax LMG for those emerging from under rocks) cheapest (~$30) but not very dry and possibly not hairline-friendly

thoughts? only long-estered stuff as my lifestyle does not permit >2 inj per week.
    200 bucks for 6 wks var? hmm thought it was way more than that

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    200 bucks for 6 wks var? hmm thought it was way more than that
    40mg/day x 42 days = 1.68g x $125/g = $210 and that's bottled UG stuff...you can get the powder for way less ($50/g)

Thread Information