Thread: Drinking?

Phatso is offline Associate Member

Drinking?

aight but what about drinking can i drink without having any effects on the fat burning etc??

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatso
    aight but what about drinking can i drink without having any effects on the fat burning etc??
    do you mean you want to sit on the couch...drink beer all day and burn fat? like ur aviator or?

Habanero is offline Junior Member
    It works for me. Just sit back on the couch, turn on an exercise video, lay there and suck back 8-9 beers. Throw in some of that easy cheese canned stuff and you are golden. You can expect tremendous strength gains and the fat will melt off. These guys that tell you that you have to actually "train" or "work out" or "hit the gym" are just losers in the game of genetics. No need to sweat man, just "have another one".

Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    It works for me. Just sit back on the couch, turn on an exercise video, lay there and suck back 8-9 beers. Throw in some of that easy cheese canned stuff and you are golden. You can expect tremendous strength gains and the fat will melt off. These guys that tell you that you have to actually "train" or "work out" or "hit the gym" are just losers in the game of genetics. No need to sweat man, just "have another one".
    frkn hallarious

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    drinking can effect your fat burning...i will allow myself 2 drink a few times during cycle..but i dont get shiet faced cuz it effects my workout.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    seriously, drinking doesn't figure in or should not figure in - in the way of fat burning, musclebuilding, dieting, etc... give your liver a break, aspecially f you are taking AAS.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i kno drinking isnt good for u and someone was explaining to me that it "eats away at your muscles" but i get shit faced at least once a week and tha next day when i go work out it doesnt affect me, its just a mental thing if it affects you

i read an article on jay c. he was asked about drinking, he said he drinks wine "all the time, probably too much" also i heard many stories about the 70s and arnolds gang exessively getn hamboned. dosent mean its right but take it for what you will. party on garth

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    dont really understand the question but i guess if ur gonna drink redbull vodka would be ur best choice ...u will get some fat burning affects from the redbull..use the sugar free redbull to keep sugar levels down..

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i drink whiskey and diet coke if i do drink.
    no calories but i do get dehydrated and i loose sleep.. that's what i feel the next day.

talltanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    i drink whiskey and diet coke if i do drink.
    no calories but i do get dehydrated and i loose sleep.. that's what i feel the next day.

Must be a Texas thing.... That's what I drink

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MCMARK
    dont really understand the question but i guess if ur gonna drink redbull vodka would be ur best choice ...u will get some fat burning affects from the redbull..use the sugar free redbull to keep sugar levels down..
    red bull and alcohol is bad for your heart.. probably not a good idea to do it all the time.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    red bull and alcohol is bad for your heart.. probably not a good idea to do it all the time.
    Red bull is bad for your teeth too

~theJuice~

tempbrit is offline Member
    I do not think I would ever drink while running Tren . I sweat so much that I am always concerned with my water intake. I know that when I go out partying that dehydration is usually going to set in to some degree. With Tren, and Clen and some of these other substances that make you sweat so much, that to me could be potentially serious.

Thread Information