Firemansam is offline New Member

Cycle to hold onto size

I am going to start a 12 week running programme to do a half marathon. Any ideas on a 6 week cycle that will allow me to hold onto what i have as far as size is concerned and also to keep or increase my strength for lifting when i start to lose the weight from all the running. I will still be lifting 2-3 x week.
    Cheers

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    6 weeks is no good. minimum cycle time for most anything is about 10 weeks.
    What are your goals?
    2-3 x's a week?
    AAS isn't for you then bro...

Goals are already stated in my post mate.I am not a novice to this subject just picking the brains of you US guys. 6 weeks is not long enough, 10 is minimum is utter rubbish mate.If my goals were to gain mass i would somewhat agree but I have had great results from 2 8 week cycles so why does it have to be that you say more is better. never heard of short high intensity cycles mate?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    u could prolly run a var only cycle for 6wks at anywhere from 40-60mgs ed, that would be efficiant to keep some size i would through in some trib though so ur libido doesnt get shot to $hit just to be safe

Cheers mate. I tend to run trib and zinc as part of pct anyway, so i have some here.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    why not prop 75 mg ed for 8 weeks

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Prop for 6 weeks 75mg-100mg/ED

Cheers guys lots of options coming in, thanks

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would also go with test prop over var but it would be choice out of those two

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Firemansam
    I am going to start a 12 week running programme to do a half marathon. Any ideas on a 6 week cycle that will allow me to hold onto what i have as far as size is concerned and also to keep or increase my strength for lifting when i start to lose the weight from all the running. I will still be lifting 2-3 x week.
    Cheers

If your running in a marathon why would you want to keep/gain any mass?

Test prop is sounding good. Just something to hold onto some muscle when I help out a mate and run this half marathon with him. I know I will lose the weight with all the 12 week running training programme but if I can keep some strength and not lose too much size I will be more that happy. On the uk boards I have had 250mg a week of enan suggested with 50mg winny a day also one suggestion was to do the prop for 2 weeks and then run clen for 2 weeks alternating between the 2 for the full 12 weeks. how do the suggestions sound guys?

RA
    Test prop is sounding good. Just something to hold onto some muscle when I help out a mate and run this half marathon with him. I know I will lose the weight with all the 12 week running training programme but if I can keep some strength and not lose too much size I will be more that happy. On the uk boards I have had 250mg a week of enan suggested with 50mg winny a day also one suggestion was to do the prop for 2 weeks and then run clen for 2 weeks alternating between the 2 for the full 12 weeks. how do the suggestions sound guys?

I see what you are doing now. If your going to do a short cycle the prop does sound like the best choice.

Roidattack,
    I am running a half marathon with a mate for charity. We both lost good mates last year and we are raising money for 2 charities. he has asked me to run it with him and I have no problem with that. I don't think there is a problem with trying to hold some of my size that i have tried to build over the last year. i am not big anyway to be honest (13st 4lbs at 5ft 8in with 12.5 BF) like i have said i just want to keep as much as i can whilst training for it.12 weeks of road running will take it toll on your body shape and i am just trying to stop myself being catabolic if possible.

Sorry buddy, I wrote an explanation and then your reply came through not to worry hope it is all explained.

Cheers

RA
    No problem. Sorry to hear about your loss. Good luck.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    def dont; alternate... keep the prop concsitant throughout and there isn o need to cycle the clen 2on 2off either
    use bendryl every 3rd week and it's clearso ut receptors for clen.

Thread Information