MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

First proper cycle.

Ok guys...

Starting my 1st "proper" cycle early next month:

Test Enanthate 500mg wks 1-13
    EQ 400 mg wks 1-12
    PCT wks 15-18
    Nolva 20mg ED
    Letro 1.25mg ED (Note the high dose: I already have some problems of gyno issued through puberty)

I am still debating which to kick start the cycle with... D-bol or Prop. Which out of the 2 would you say gives most strength gains? as that's what i am mainly looking for in deciding. Tell me which YOU would prefer and why?

I have added the EQ as i am looking for vascularity out of the the cycle too.

Any advice greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by MatrixGuy; 06-15-2005 at 03:54 PM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would kick start with d/boll but your cycle look's good i really like EQ i think it's ****ing great i got good vascularity from it and it was 10 week's since i finished my cycle and kept all the vascularity

Thanx bro. Knew you would be 1st to have a peak at my post Have you run prop before? How does it compare in strength gains to d-bol? How good was the vascularity for you from EQ? Did you have viens in your head coming through?

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Thanx bro. Knew you would be 1st to have a peak at my post Have you run prop before? How does it compare in strength gains to d-bol? How good was the vascularity for you from EQ? Did you have viens in your head coming through?
    yes i did when i was straining. Load's of vain's in my arm's delt's calf's and couple in my pec's i ****ing love that shit

i don't like prop it ****ing kill's me i only use it at the end for two week's to blend into pct. I coulden't handle 4 week's of that

But i do love d/boll i think it's my favourite steriod when i go back on i'am going to run 60mg ED for the first 4 week's.

also i get more strength of d/boll than any test that i have tried

Wow, i guess they called you "Mr Veiny" at your gym I was stearing towards d-bol, but everyone seems to prefer prop, maybe because the gains are more lean, but am not bothered about that with this cycle. When did you notice strength gains from the d-bol, how good was it for you?

Oh yea, was going to say, 60mg ED seems high? i take it your a big bas*ard! I was only going to start with 20mg

sauceman19 is offline Junior Member
    im doin the same cycle (im in week 5 now).......test @ 500mg and EQ @ 400mg...
    i kickstarted the cycle with dbols @ 40mg ed... after about a week and a half to 2 weeks i saw some results. i was in the same boat as you in whether to pick prop or dbols for a jumpstart and i chose the dbols becuz i didnt wanna be shootin everyday... but i have a bottle of prop on hand and am thinkin about running it the last 2 weeks rite up to pCT...

Wow, i guess they called you "Mr Veiny" at your gym I was stearing towards d-bol, but everyone seems to prefer prop, maybe because the gains are more lean, but am not bothered about that with this cycle. When did you notice strength gains from the d-bol, how good was it for you?

strength gain's came at about day 9 i think and it was good

and no i'am not that big but i ****ing love d/boll

have a look at my pic's bro i'am not that big stocky121 first pic's

Thanx for your input guys. Looking more toward d-bol at the moment. I am also thinking of running proviron aswell, but do you think its any good. Some bros have said its not that good? What do you think? Does it really keep you hard/less bloat?

Thanx for your input guys. Looking more toward d-bol at the moment. I am also thinking of running proviron aswell, but do you think its any good. Some bros have said its not that good? What do you think? Does it really keep you hard/less bloat?

yes it is good but for the price i carn't justifi buying it i would rather just run nolva much cheaper

Looking good bro!! Well done Cost really isnt an issue. Am interested in how good the British Dragon version is? They are 50mg tabs.

well if cost ain't an issue bro then go for it. it will keep you hard and you libido should go up as well

Would i replace it for the nolva, or run all of them with the letro? or would this be anti-e overload? I just want to keep bloat to an absolute minimum with effecting the gains too much.

Would i replace it for the nolva, or run all of them with the letro? or would this be anti-e overload? I just want to keep bloat to an absolute minimum with effecting the gains too much.

well in my last cycle i was just on 20mg nolva a day and did not get any bloat i think that may be over kill on the anti e

Thread Information