nymattyk is offline Member

Thumbs up cutting cycle: anavar, winny, eq, clen.....

ok for my summer cutting cycle here is what im planning. its not written in stone by any means so any suggestions or comments are more than welcome.........
    week 1-4 anavar : 50mg ED
    week 1-10 600mg EQ
    week 6-13 winny tabs 50mg ED
    -planning on running clen throughout (2 weeks on/ 2 off) for weeks 1-16 (8 weeks of clen, 8 weeks of NYC stack)
    and of course i have my clomid for post cycle!
    what do you guys think?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    how about running anavar weeks 1-5, or if you don't have enough, run it 2-5 cuz eq won't kick in for a while, so weeks 1-2 will be just like taking 50mg/day of var by itself. var and winny are both synergistic with eq, so take advantage of this and coordinate the release times accordingly.

eq 1-10
    var 3-6
    winny 7-13

test + arimidex works great in a cutting cycle too and would be a nice addition to that stack.

NightOp is offline Member
    isn't clen and NYC for that long going to lose effectiveness because your beta-2 receptors aren't getting a break?

(it might sound like i'm trying to sound like i know what i'm talking about... i really don't know much about clen and the beta-2 receptors, just that i've read some about this recently.)

nymattyk is offline Member
    doc im actually thinking about adding prop with arimidex or maybe cyp (not sure yet). thanks for the advice on the anavar

Thread Information