Scra is offline New Member

A few questions.......

Hey folks, just after starting my 2nd cycle and would appreciate some advice on the following queries.....

As well as Nolva, I'm taking Letro and I just wondered what doseage will suffice as I've heard it's very strong?? (I'm currently taking 1ml/250mg Sust per wk and 1ml/50mg Winny eod, but will be gradually increasing both of them)

I'm also thinking of incorporating Proviron , and wondered about the doseage also - would 2 ed be enough or should I use more, as I'm a bit paranoid about developing gyno.

Also, is it foolish on only your 2nd cycle to use more than 500mg Sust per wk?? And what do you think is the maximumu amount of Winny I should use??

Apologies if the questions may seem a little naive but I'm relatively new to AAS useage and want to get everything right. I have researched all the items I'm using and have a pretty good idea of what I need to use but I still wanted to ask because nothing beats proper advice from more experienced AAS users. Thanks in advance for your advice.

*Bump*

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    no to tapering dose's
    winny need's to be taken ED not EOD
    sust is no where near enough you need to shoot this at least EOD

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    125mg eod for sust is alot better than 250mg/week total..
    250mg test(s) base isnt a good thing..
    bro, do some more research on the compounds u will be using. pleas,e its for ur own good

Nice one for the suggestions. I have done quiet a bit of research, but there's so many different opinions and variations of advice that it's hard for a novice to know what's right!!

Fair enough about taking the Sust jabs eod but I was just being cautious about the side effects.....do NOT want the dreaded gyno, wanna avoid that at all costs, plus this is only my 2nd cycle so I didn't want to use dosages that were very high.

So, what about the Letro?? Would 1.25mg ed be enough tp prevent any gyno-related problems?? Or would Nolva and Proviron suffice on their own??

Thread Information