Mercenary10 is offline New Member

Help... First Cycle

I am 23 and have been lifting for approx 5 years now. I have finally made the decision to use steroids . I am 6ft tall and wiegh 205lbs and I am not sure about my bf%. I am currently working in Iraq and can basically walk into a pharmacy and buy anything I want. I purchased Test Enanthate , Deca Durabolin , and Clomid. Can someone help me on the amount of Test and Deca I should inject weekly? I have read so many different things from different sources, I just wanted to get some more info. Also, the pharmacy here doesn't sale Nolvadex . Will Clomid therapy be enough? Thanks... I would really appreciate any feedback.

Merc

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Do 500mg of test enan for 10-12 week, eat 400mg of protein. Wait 12 weeks after your finish pct. Then do a test/deca cycle. If your gains stop add more calories to your diet

JohnnyB

Is it okay to start 500mg Test per week even though I only have Clomid, and no Nolvadex ? Also, should I take 500mg of Test the entire cycle, or should I taper down the last two weeks? Thanks for the help.

bolin is offline Associate Member
    when you take test you always have to have nolvadex on hand because of gyno..... start taking 10mg of nolva when you have your first shot....IMO

forsz is offline Associate Member
    I don't have 1st-hand experience; but i'll try to help with the unanswered Qs ( i agree with johnnyB's answer on the cycle) by giving a consensus of the info i've gained on these boards and from med articles. U can spend ur life researching and u still won't find a strong consensus on PCT and Ancillaries. But, yes, the clomid will be enuf if that's all u have. Most people use a combo of 2 or more drugs. It would b great if u could get HCG . But in all my reading it seems to me that if u could chose ONLY 1 drug for PCT and to treat gyno, then Clomid would prob be the 1. Gyno seems unusual at under 500Mg/week , but it happens to some. U prob could get good cycle results at 400/wk or MAYBE even 300/wk. Make sure u have enuf ( read profiles for dosage ) Clomid for problems and to last a long PCT, if nec !! U should not taper the Test. In fact, many will say to switch to Test Propionate ( a shorter ester) near the end so u can immediately start PCT when the test effect suddenly drops. Since u only have Test E (a good choice); it's prob best to start pyramiding (start with low dose and build) clomid at about 1 week after last test shot. Many may attack this and say u should wait 2 weeks (or whatever), but consider that people DO use nolva and or clomid ( i believe ) DURING their cycles. Good Luck
    Last edited by forsz; 06-16-2005 at 04:11 AM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Do 500mg of test enan for 10-12 week, eat 400mg of protein. Wait 12 weeks after your finish pct. Then do a test/deca cycle. If your gains stop add more calories to your diet

JohnnyB
    and there you have it...

Thanks for the info Forsz. Your last sentence raised a question. You mentioned that some people use clomid DURING their cycles. I wasn't aware that clomid could be taken during a cycle to prevent gyno. Is this true? Anybody have any info on this. I'm asking b/c all they have where I'm at is clomid and there is no way I can get nolva.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary10
    Thanks for the info Forsz. Your last sentence raised a question. You mentioned that some people use clomid DURING their cycles. I wasn't aware that clomid could be taken during a cycle to prevent gyno. Is this true? Anybody have any info on this. I'm asking b/c all they have where I'm at is clomid and there is no way I can get nolva.

I have never read anything proving Clomid prevent's gyno. It's not an Anti-e. Correct me if I'm wrong....

If you cannot get hold of Nolva you have no way of stopping/reducing the cances of gyno whilst on your cycle. You have no way of combating it, which is very risky as it can get worse as you go on.

Gyno is very easy to prevent, but more difficult to treat.

Can you not get hold of some Arimidex , Proviron or Letro

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    clomid is for post cycle therapy ,not used durin,nolvadex is also known as tamoxifen mate maybe they have this in iraq?

Thanks for the help swifto and booz. I will check the pharmacy for the other anti-e's.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    So 500mg of Test for 10 to 12 weeks, would be giving good results for a first cycle?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    So 500mg of Test for 10 to 12 weeks, would be giving good results for a first cycle?
    yes mate

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    Clomid is an anti-e although not as strong as Nolva...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catnolv.htm

Giz

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Yes, Clomid can be used as an anti estrogen

It's a weak synthetic estrogen

It binds to the estrogen receptor, blocking out your aromatised steroids

Clomid is a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator)

Check out the post by LuvMuhRoids in the PCT forum

Its a sticky at the top of the page, entitled SERM/AI Definition

Happy reading

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    clomid is for post cycle therapy,not used durin,nolvadex is also known as tamoxifen mate maybe they have this in iraq?
    excellent point ! try asking for tamoxifen

good luck bro!

forsz is offline Associate Member
    I agree with all the later replies. Nolva and clomid r both anti-E's. I wasn't sure if clomid is used DURING -- which is why i wrote "( i believe )" after the word clomid. Good thinking, booz, in providing generic name. I incorrectly assumed he had that base covered.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    and there you have it...
    nail on the head...exactly...nuff said

Thread Information