Azaz3l is offline New Member

Newbie needs help getting back on track

Hey newbie to the forum, I just was wondering of a good way to get back on track after being unactive for a while. What would be a good way to get back to lifting as much as I used to as quickly as possible. I'm sure this sounds stupid but I feel and look like a weakling so that's why I'm asking for help.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    well no to steriod 's at the moment maybe get some cratine and lift hard and diet hard first

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Azaz3l
    Hey newbie to the forum, I just was wondering of a good way to get back on track after being unactive for a while. What would be a good way to get back to lifting as much as I used to as quickly as possible. I'm sure this sounds stupid but I feel and look like a weakling so that's why I'm asking for help.
    Eat lots of clean calories and protein bro. Thats the 1st start to gaining mass. What are your stats?

Azaz3l is offline New Member
    I weigh about 190lbs, 9% body fat, 6'1, 32' waist, 15' bicep. (anything else?)

Just curious what do you recommend barbells or dumbells just want interested in your opinion and why cause I have always worked out with barbells and everyone is always telling me to switch. What do you think?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Azaz3l
    I weigh about 190lbs, 9% body fat, 6'1, 32' waist, 15' bicep. (anything else?)

Just curious what do you recommend barbells or dumbells just want interested in your opinion and why cause I have always worked out with barbells and everyone is always telling me to switch. What do you think?
    Do a mixture bro. The main issue here might be your diet. The best thing to do is post your diet in the diet section for review and help bro. If your getting plenty of cals and protein then you can grow naturally. Were you just looking for something to aid in the strength area or are you unhappy with your weight?

Thread Information