texxx is offline New Member

is this fake dbol

i supposively got 100 casules of dbol . i had a gut feeling it was fake since its capsules but i bouht it anywayz. is there dbol capsules?? o and the bottle was in spanish but it jus said dbol no medical name. anyone seen dbol capsules??

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    never heard of that stuff and i have never seen dbol in capsules. usually mex gear says like metavet or the medical term in spanish. try it out and see what happens

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texxx
    i supposively got 100 casules of dbol. i had a gut feeling it was fake since its capsules but i bouht it anywayz. is there dbol capsules?? o and the bottle was in spanish but it jus said dbol no medical name. anyone seen dbol capsules??
    actually you get caps from most ug labs, might be just fine

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    post a pic bro people will be able to help you better

texxx is offline New Member

no pic

www.denkalldawds.com cant get a pic but i opened one up and i didnt taste nasty i tasted like nothing. that website is on the bottle

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    if it is made my denkall, then most likely its real, that is a real mex company. does it have any holograms and when you bought it was it wrapped in the plastic, that doesnt mean its real for sure, but better to habe that

Thrower74 is offline Member
    There are many legit oral AAS now in capsules. I have seen generic anavar in capsules as well as everything else from various UG labs and homebrewers. Being that the average "O" capsule will hold 500mg or so you probably won't get the same distinct taste from the cap as you would from a 5 or 10mg tab. The filler will hide the d-bol taste.

Thread Information