Habanero is offline Junior Member

What happens if HCG kept at 70-75 degrees after mixed?

Does it go bad absolutely or is it just RECOMMENDED that it be refrigerated? Just curious.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    not sure what it does really but once the hcg is mixed and loaded up you really NEED to keep it refrigerated from what I hear, and from what I have learned. I would think it might loose some effectiveness. Hooker might be the best guy to ask this too. PM him if he doesn't jump in here soon. Peace.

scav is offline Junior Member
    I would really want to know this too. My mom will not have anything too do with my gear, and its her fridge

Quote Originally Posted by scav
    I would really want to know this too. My mom will not have anything too do with my gear, and its her fridge
    Similar situation but I am more concerned about the wife and kids walking out to the living room with the vial and saying either, daddy, "what's dis" or "honey, what the fu*k is this sh*t and why is it sitting next to the milk?" Also - people come over and use our refrigerator sometimes - it just is not a good option. I have a small work refrigerator, but my secretary has been known to take a water or soda from it. I am thinking about getting one of those small cooler pouch things and keeping the stuff in my briefcase. I'd just have to throw some ice in there every once in a while.

ca't ya just put the sticks in a tupperware container or something... throw a couple pieces of lunch meat on top of it and stuff back in the back of the fridge next to the moldy cheese and that bowl of chili from 2 months ago you forgot about???

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    ca't ya just put the sticks in a tupperware container or something... throw a couple pieces of lunch meat on top of it and stuff back in the back of the fridge next to the moldy cheese and that bowl of chili from 2 months ago you forgot about???
    I could, but the wife stays at home so needless to say she cleans frig. out on a regular basis. I did get my answer from Hooker though - thanks for the referral.

Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    I could, but the wife stays at home so needless to say she cleans frig. out on a regular basis. I did get my answer from Hooker though - thanks for the referral.
    ahh, gotcha... I need one of those then... they clean fridge's?? great, so out of curiosity , what did he say? I need to mix mine up in a couple weeks...

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i live alone so no biggie, but anyway i use a small lockbox inside the fridge to hold all my gear. that way, anyone who might see it will ask, and i say its medication

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    ahh, gotcha... I need one of those then... they clean fridge's?? great, so out of curiosity , what did he say? I need to mix mine up in a couple weeks...
    He said it must be refrigerated.

Thread Information