ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

Would you take it or not?

I found a shot of winny from a while back. it expired on 11/04. would u guys take it or just throw it away?

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    if oyu only have one shot, it would be pointless to take it anyways, but i dont know if i would use it

smiler is offline Senior Member
    i'd take it.....i also drink milk that expired days ago...oh yea i also drink beer thats out of date,i say go for it,

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    throw it away.. would you eat year old cottage cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    i'd take it.....i also drink milk that expired days ago...oh yea i also drink beer thats out of date,i say go for it,
    these are steroids ... go get some motor oil, inject it and let me know what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    these are steroids... go get some motor oil, inject it and let me know what happens.
    very very true. i would toss it

these are steroids... go get some motor oil, inject it and let me know what happens.
    dude, usually exp dates apply because they become less potent. wtf does it have to do with motor oil?

Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    very very true. i would toss it
    tell me why, dont just say it

ok lets say he takes your advice and the shit he uses is bunk. ****s his body up and seriously gets hurt. why would you wanna do that when you could just buy some new gear inexpensively and not have any worries, he must have some worries if he came on and asked that question, if he had no worries about it he would of just taken it.

dude, usually exp dates apply because they become less potent. wtf does it have to do with motor oil?
    the potentcy does change with a number of other things that can occur... some AS crystal up near the bottom and the consistency changes. The motor oil thing was me being a pure ass.

ok lets say he takes your advice and the shit he uses is bunk. ****s his body up and seriously gets hurt. why would you wanna do that when you could just buy some new gear inexpensively and not have any worries, he must have some worries if he came on and asked that question, if he had no worries about it he would of just taken it.
    true.. and it's one shot.

first of all i didnt give advice i said i would.secondly we all buy these things legit? what r you talking about? lets say he takes gear he got from xyz lab and gets sick... thats what we do. has anyone here ever got sick from exp gear? btw its from 7 months ago not 6 o 7 yrs

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    it's simple.
    1 shot= pointless.... doesn;t get much more simple then that

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    it's simple.
    thats not the point, what if it was 6,000 shots would you say something different? if not whats your point?

first of all i didnt give advice i said i would.secondly we all buy these things legit? what r you talking about? lets say he takes gear he got from xyz lab and gets sick... thats what we do. has anyone here ever got sick from exp gear? btw its from 7 months ago not 6 o 7 yrs
    who cares... one shot=retarded. Let's talk about peanut butter instead.

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    it's simple.
    thats it, you only have one shot its pointless, buy more and youll be set

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    SInce it only expired several months ago it's mostl ikely still good, but being it's only one shot you wouldn't benefit from it. SO either toss it or keep it when you have more winny to run with it.

peanut butter is delicious, i love the crunchy kid with the peanuts in it with some crackers. damn thats good shit

thats it, you only have one shot its pointless, buy more and youll be set
    so you both think if it was more we would disscus it but we should talk peanut butter instead?

peanut butter is delicious, i love the crunchy kid with the peanuts in it with some crackers. damn thats good shit
    thats nice whatever man

so you both think if it was more we would disscus it but we should talk peanut butter instead?
    nope... I am speaking on my behalf.. not yours moldy milk drinker...(not being an ass here, just thought this was funny)... and yes, peanut butter has EFA's and tastes like a slice of sunshine!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The "shot" should be fine. Shake it up and make sure there are no big clumps. I've got half of a 10mg Dbol in my sock drawer that you can stack with the shot

nope... I am speaking on my behalf.. not yours moldy milk drinker...(not being an ass here, just thought this was funny)... and yes, peanut butter has EFA's and tastes like a slice of sunshine!
    actually i never drink milk anymore but i would. i think most exp dates are very very premature. companies due this to cover their asss and to sell more product. would you take exp. vit c, or asprin?

actually i never drink milk anymore but i would. i think most exp dates are very very premature. companies due this to cover their asss and to sell more product. would you take exp. vit c, or asprin?
    nope.. I hear you can contract lupis this way. Okay, I'm feelin slightly retarded right now, so my appologies for the quarkyness.... on a serious note... vit c, asprin... maybe,,, I just don't like to mess around with anabolics. Just my 2cents, but everyone has their own thoughts on things.

it was funny actually, but milk doesnt get moldy i think it turns to ice cream

it was funny actually, but milk doesnt get moldy i think it turns to ice cream
    .. ICE CREAM!!! I'm putting mine in the sun RIGHT NOW!!!

nope.. I hear you can contract lupis this way. Okay, I'm feelin slightly retarded right now, so my appologies for the quarkyness.... on a serious note... vit c, asprin... maybe,,, I just don't like to mess around with anabolics. Just my 2cents, but everyone has their own thoughts on things.
    i know now bad feelings, the point is what happens? does it get stonger? certainly not or we all would be looking for exp gear. does it turn to battery acid? see my point? its all about the pharm companies getting richer imo. what is the worst thing that can happen to exp gear? thats the ?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol it's turns to cottage cheese first.... THEN yogurt lol..... i don;t think it tastes quite the same though lol...... bump for anyone who knows lol

i know now bad feelings, the point is what happens? does it get stonger? certainly not or we all would be looking for exp gear. does it turn to battery acid? see my point? its all about the pharm companies getting richer imo. what is the worst thing that can happen to exp gear? thats the ?
    I do see your point.. and respect your opinion... I just have a few issues with putting substance in my bum that is overdue... actually, I have a problem putting anything in my bum... wow, wronge choice of words... you know where I'm going with this.

I do see your point.. and respect your opinion... I just have a few issues with putting substance in my bum that is overdue... actually, I have a problem putting anything in my bum... wow, wronge choice of words... you know where I'm going with this.
    r u asking someone else to put something in your bum.... lol

r u asking someone else to put something in your bum.... lol
    are you offering?

ok this was fun...gotta go make my ribeyes l8tr...oh yea what was the originall question. lol

are you offering?
    negative...l8tr

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    The "shot" should be fine. Shake it up and make sure there are no big clumps. I've got half of a 10mg Dbol in my sock drawer that you can stack with the shot

lmao I got a cc of EQ you can have , anyone else, shit youll have a cycle soon lol , NY PS dont shoot old winny, drink it then you can puke it up if its bad
    Last edited by BG; 06-15-2005 at 06:15 PM.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    my old roomate used to love when the milk was lumpy.. he would drink it like nothing.. i dont know if that was worse then him eating his scabs like bacon..

oh FYI.. if you dont want to shoot that left over winny.. you can drink it.. Not sure of you guys knew that...

Thread Information