Thread: Need advice

KidProspect is offline New Member

Need advice

Im about to start my first cycle. Im planning on using Deca and Dianabol . Should I use an anti-estrogen or would that be really unneccessary? Also does anyone know what I should take to cycle off and how much would that cost? Any other help would be appreciated also since I'm new to all this.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    first off don't do deca d/boll that was my first cycle and i ****ing hated it
    do this cycle instead
    test e 500mg 10-12 week's

wolf97 is offline New Member
    i think you have a ton of research to do before you consider starting your cycle. personally i'm one of the few who is an anti d-bol'er. Try to find some form of test, enenthate is best for first timers. No need to run anti-e's during the cycle but you will need some nolvadex for PCT. Test+deca would be great for you. watch out, some of the boys on here might blow up at you for asking a question that you could've researched the answers for on your own. but doesn't hurt to ask, and i have no problem answering your Q's.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Stocky. Deca /dbol is not a good idea. I'm of the opinion that test should be run as a base with every cycle. But you shouldn't be stacking drugs for your first cycle. Straight up test e at 400-500mg a week for 10-12 weeks would be a good first cycle. BTW, what are your stats, age/weight/height/lifting experience? And it sounds like you need to do more research. Read all of the stickies in this forum and the PCT forum. Believe it or not, the diet forum is the most important forum here. If you don't eat properly, you're not going to grow, no matter what kind of drugs you put in your body.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    strongly recommend a test cycle for your 1st mate!

Thanks for the help so far. I have done a little research but it just seems that everything says something different and I dont know where to start, so I figured some of you guys would give me straight answers from experience. I appreciate the help though.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats? Is your diet in check? Most young guys don't realize with a solid nutrition and workout routine they can make great gains. If I had the dieting knowledge I have now when I was a teenager, I'd be a monster right now. Everybody thinks steroids are the easy way out. Guess what they're not. You could very well do more harm to yourself than good.

JDFlex, I have done research on diets since your last post and I feel confident about the diet aspect. Also my stats are im 21, about 185-190 at around 6 foot and i have been lifting for about 5 years but very stricktly for about 2 years now. I want to put on about 10-15 pounds on pure muscle and I want to be able to keep as much of my gains as possible. And since its my first cycle i wanna stay away from steroids with a lot of side effects. I know its a lot to ask but maybe you can give me an exact first cycle for me with dosages and everything if you have some time. Thanks for all the help.

Thread Information