Thread: Qv Var

orosco is offline Associate Member

Qv Var

Im taking 4 QV anavar 3x a day (60mg)....I was weary that it was crap but since i started taking it, my appetite has decreased tremendously...Is this a sign that this var is pretty good...

forsz is offline Associate Member
    Most profiles i've read list Var as an appetite SUPPRESSANT. R U working out harder or more frequently??

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    QV orals are usually very good.. I havent taken any myself but I got 1st hand info from a vet who has and he liked them...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Taking it right now at 50mg a day, noticed a suppressed appetite, but also taking EQ and Test. Probably my calories have dropped about 500 a day just because I don't feel like eating as much.

Anyway this is my 3rd week with the anavar added. I noticed some acne the first couple of weeks on it, but now things have stabalized and it is disappearing and so is a little fat from my lower abs. Seems great so far.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    Im taking 4 QV anavar 3x a day (60mg)....I was weary that it was crap but since i started taking it, my appetite has decreased tremendously...Is this a sign that this var is pretty good...
    Personally I started taking the QV Anavar and stopped after I finished 100 of them. I didnt see much difference then switched over to the BD Var. I like the BD more than the QV. Appetite hasnt really been affected much w/ either.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    For most people they only see appettite surpression when the dose is over 50mg. But get alittle B12 and your apettite will back or stronger then normal.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    For most people they only see appettite surpression when the dose is over 50mg. But get alittle B12 and your apettite will back or stronger then normal.

Great info. I'm currently doing 30mgs and eating like a champ

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Great info. I'm currently doing 30mgs and eating like a champ
    How are you feeling energy wise. I am about to start it at 40mg/ed and one thing I have read is it can make you lethargic. Also, are you using BD?

Thread Information