Thread: clen question

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

clen question

OK so i have run clen before. I used to do the 2 on 2 off thing but have recently started the bendryl idea. All the research i have read talks about running it ED. My question is would it be possible to run clen 6 days a week and take one off, the reason being is that i work in landscape which is hot as fukc, but i can handle those days just by drinking like a mofo. On wednesday however i work most of the day and then have hockey at night. I noticed no matter how much i drink or what supps i take along with my clen i ALWAYS get wicked cramps during hockey. So im thinking if i didn;t take it on hockey days maybe i could avoid this. i'm just curious what everyone would think about this. I know clen doesn;t have the longest half life but im trying to figure out if it would even be worth trying this way or if it would be a waste of clen.
    thanks bros
    magic

That won't work.

damn i was hoping lol... hmm... what about only one dose on the hockey day say in the am since we end up playing in the pm...im just trying to figure out the best approach to using it without cripling myself lol... let me know if it's basically impossible to do. ill have to decide then if it's worth running

fullspeed is offline Junior Member
    "Recently, it’s become popular to take a whopping dose of clen in the morning, and that’s it for the day. There’s nothing wrong with this, I guess, but I’d rather not go through that kind of roller-coaster of sweating and shaking until it wore off."
    the full post is "Anabolic Review Clenbuterol Profile " -hooker
    try a full dose in the morning and see if you still cramp in the evening.

have u tried taurine...im sure u have but just incase....or potassium....

BigBoy10019 is offline Junior Member
    My rat is on right now, 160mcg everyday (60mcg morning, 60mcg 3-4 hours later and 40 @ 3pm), there was some cramps at the bigining my rat just increased the water intake (1.2gallons) and at least 4-5 bananas (YUMY), so far no cramps and energy level is great.

yp take both tauirine and potassium supps. Thats the tthing though no matter how much water i take in i seem to still get them, i was at about 2 gallons and it still happened. ill have to try the one dose in the am, although i prefer spreading them out but o well.

Thread Information