No One Knows is offline Senior Member

Question about my friends cycle.

My friend is wanting to cycle. He is 5'4 150, pretty thick and solid. Hes pretty lean he was a state champion wrestler. he came on here and did some research and read Bask8kace's thread on low dose cycles, and thats what hes interested in doing.

He wants to do 200mg of Test per week for 10 weeks and 25mg of Dbol for 4-6 weeks.

Heres the thing. His source has a $300 minimum and theres no way a bottle of Test Cyp and some Dbol is gonna meet the minimum. I have a whole bunch of 100mg/ml prop that I would gladly give him for free.

I was wondering if he could hit 100mg of prop every 3 days.

I know prop has to be injected ed and eod, and so does he, but his thinking is 200mg of test = 200mg of test.

Hookers profile says that prop's halflife is up to 72 hours.

This is his first cycle, his diet and training are pretty good...Do you guys think he could expect maybe 12-15 lbs off this cycle?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i don't think these low dose cycles work unless you have a low test production of your self.

and no way he should do prop every third day,why not order enough test-e so that he have enough for future cycle.

-rodge

runko is offline Banned
    doses way to low period....why bother

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i don't think these low dose cycles work unless you have a low test production of your self.
    Low dose cycles have nothing to do with natural test production.
    No way do you naturally produce 200mg of test per week. 200mg of extra test per week= much more than normal.

You can't tell me that he wouldn't gain off of 200mg of test for 10 weeks and 4-6 weeks of dbol .

Also, I know prop has to be shot everday for best results, but if the half life is 72 hours....

bump

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    your body produces about 70mg a week naturally putting in 200mg will shut you down with litle to nothing moer to replace. not worth it imo but give it a shot if you think that it works i just gave you my opinion.

i think it will give minimal results with still alot to recover.

e3d will give some very unstable bloodlevels and thus more sides wich can't be the meaning of a low dose cycle.

-rodge

bolin is offline Associate Member
    when you have test your body automatically shuts down its test production so why bother to do that just to gain 120mg test????

he should have at leat 400mg test

Thread Information