surf256 is offline New Member

need cycle advice

I am going to do my second cycle my first cycle was sus250 at 2cc a week and deca at 2cc a week, for 12 weeks.

Can someone please tell me what to expect from these cycles i want to do a cycle that can put on some weight without alot of bloat, also which one will have the least effects on my sex drive. Or should i take something else with this to improve that. ON my last cycle i was all screwed up in that area at about week 7 i think it was from the deca not sure though. thanks for all the help

test prop/winny
    test prop/tren
    test prop/eq
    test e/ equipoise and maybe with some tren

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you should always run test higher than most other compounds mate,would not suggest takin tren for a second cycle,save it for your third mate,i would opt for test e and eq with winny thrown in at the end.
    1-13 500mg test e
    1-12 400mg eq(this is a min dose)
    10-15 50mg winny ed
    take 10mg nolva throughout,then up it to 20mg after last test shot and run it all the way through pct and 1 week after pct.
    start clomid 14 days after last test shot.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    you should always run test higher than most other compounds mate,would not suggest takin tren for a second cycle,save it for your third mate,i would opt for test e and eq with winny thrown in at the end.
    1-13 500mg test e
    1-12 400mg eq(this is a min dose)
    10-15 50mg winny ed
    take 10mg nolva throughout,then up it to 20mg after last test shot and run it all the way through pct and 1 week after pct.
    start clomid 14 days after last test shot.
    I was thinking of running my test at 750mg, eq at 400 is the test levels too high for my second cycle?
    what kind of gains do you think i should see with this [currently i am 5'7 and weigh 190 pouinds at 12.5% body fat] and will it effect my sex drive since i am not taking deca ? How long should i do my pct for and you think that i should have to take both nolva and clomid for my pct, not questioning your advice just trying to reassure myself thanks for the post bro

can any one else please advise

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    750mg of test on your second cycle is to much

JohnnyB

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    just as jb has stated and i wrote out 750mg is too much for a second cycle my opinion,yes you will be a walkin hard on mate.
    you should always take nolva as well as clomid for pct,some one will back that up!
    clomid therapy as follows.
    start 14 days after last test jab wich should also be the day after last winny,
    day1 300mg clomid
    day2-7 100mg clomid ed
    day8-21 50mg clomid ed.

Thread Information