bigdogc is offline Associate Member

what the ncaa doesnt test for?

hi guys, im trying to help my friend look for something to help him gain 10 pounds in the next 8 weeks. is there anything other than insulin and IGF-1 he could use that isnt tested for in the NCAA? we were thinking test susp, but there isnt enough time to run it long enough since they test for clomid as well.

anyway, thanks for the help bros

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I don't think the NCAA tests for water, but that may be a banned substance by now.

I would try things with short detection times. Here is a good chart that tells you detection times.

http://www.steroid.com/detect.php

rawhide is offline Junior Member
    They don't test for turanibol...look it up...now if he was on it and got tested...which is still few and far between...I think if you popped a couple of birth control pills before the test the testosterone ratio to estrogen ratio should come out to 6:1 so it wouldn't raise any red flags...but either way Tbol's metabolites are out in approx. 6 weeks. Gh would be a good combo if he can't get IGF...I know that superdrol isn't on there and neither is Finagenx...from pharmagenx...similar to tren ...have talked to some guys that liked it a lot for the strength gains......it's gonna be around $75 for 240 cc. Hope that helps...

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    does teranibol raise test levels??

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhide
    They don't test for turanibol...look it up...now if he was on it and got tested...which is still few and far between...I think if you popped a couple of birth control pills before the test the testosterone ratio to estrogen ratio should come out to 6:1 so it wouldn't raise any red flags...but either way Tbol's metabolites are out in approx. 6 weeks. Gh would be a good combo if he can't get IGF...I know that superdrol isn't on there and neither is Finagenx...from pharmagenx...similar to tren...have talked to some guys that liked it a lot for the strength gains......it's gonna be around $75 for 240 cc. Hope that helps...
    Finagenx is not even close to trenbolone ....

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    bump

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    He could go with a 6weeks test suspension cycle. Its out of your system in under a week.

Thread Information