atomgonuclear is offline New Member

how to use my DECA

Well, I have been taking Methasteron(2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) for about 3 weeks now and somebody offered me what is left of his DECA cycle. He shot 4 times with it and he says he has 6 shots left. I know you shouldnt ever use a used bottle but I know this man well and I've seen him use multiple needles to the bottle is sterile. For $50 you can't beat that. A lot of people on here mix DECA with other stuff like test-e and test suspension. Is a 6 week cycle (300mg/week) concentration good enough??? Some steroids take a few weeks to even start working from what I've heard and I wouldnt want to risk DECA-DICK and gyno from using something that wouldnt even help me.

Heres my cycle idea

1-3 weeks Methasteron
    3-6 DECA (300mg/week)
    6-9 DECA (300mg/week) and PCT (6-0x0)
    9-12 6 OXO ( or tamoxifen citrate)

Another question that I have is does 6 OXO work good for a PCT?? If could shell out the extra couple of bucks and buy tamoxifen citrate.

Please any input would be appreciated im a novice you can probably tell.

J0E
    J0E is offline Associate Member
    Adding deca to use cycle is pointless becasue deca is a long ester. you would need to take it atleast 12 weeks.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    holy shit man do your self a favour and do some research before you do your self real damage!you cant run deca by its self and no 6 oxo aint good enough for pct!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by atomgonuclear
    . Is a 6 week cycle (300mg/week) concentration good enough??? l.
    No...it's a total waste of time.(simply put)

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    holy shit man do your self a favour and do some research before you do your self real damage!
    When did that rule start..(Deca by itself will damage you)Can you direct me to some links to show just cause?I know plenty of ppl who ran deca only without any problems.But according to you they should be dead?

~Pinnacle~

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    No...it's a total waste of time.(simply put)

~Pinnacle~
    agreed and read my sig............................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

by doing damage i mean he will get sexual disfunction....do you not count this damaging your self?ok may be i worded it wrong but he will run into problems if he does run deca by its self.

Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    by doing damage i mean he will get sexual disfunction....do you not count this damaging your self?ok may be i worded it wrong but he will run into problems if he does run deca by its self.
    Not true at all.I know many bros that never got deca dick running deca solo.You really need to be careful with things you say unless you have first hand knowledge or are very experienced and been around alot if users throughout your life.
    You sound like nothing more than a common thread parrot...

well out of my training circle 3 guys have got deca dick and one of them had it for 6 months from one shot of deca!i my self have run deca only and have got problems!i can see how you can think i am nothing more than a thread parrot as you put it but in reality i train with guys who are prob at a much higher level than you(may be your pro also and if you are then i am sorry as then you are obviously are as experienced as them).agreeing with the aforementioned threads does not mean i am a parrot rather i am just agreeing with them.

Thread Information