burning is offline Junior Member

Smile 250mg p/w sustanon and 250 p/w equipoise, is this enough for a begginer? thanks

Hi members

I was stupid enough to do an oral only 2 years back, id like do go for it properly this time but i dont want to go mad on my first injectable cycle.

Im 170 lbs, 6ft, 9% BF.

As im 22 my natural test is probably quite high and put muscle on quick.

Id like to minimize side effects and am on a budget hense the doses.

Would I be better of forgeting the Equipoise and boosting the Sustanon to 500mg per week?

The cycle is as follows -

D-bol 45mg p/d 1 - 6
    Sustanon 250mg p/w 1 - 10
    Equipoise 250mg p/w 1 - 10
    Winstrol 35mg p/d 11 - 14
    Clomid decending 14 - 16
    Nolvadex - when required

Any input would be much appreciated,

Thanks

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    I donīt support Sustanon , because it is a blend. It has quickies and Slow testosterones, I donīt think it is good stuff...

I would recommend using long testosterones instead of it, like cypionate .

And I would change the Winnies dosage... 50mg p/d...

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    since you're keeping your test dose low, definitely dont go with Sust, as it's most beneficial when hit minimum eod...so yeah, either cyp or enanthate , 500mg/wk is okay, but since this is only your second cycle, i dont know if dbol is necessary, some may disagree...personally, i'd up the EQ dose to about 400mg/wk and run it longer, 12 weeks, and the test a little longer than that. winny if you want, but at least 50mg/day as mentioned, at last 6 weeks if desired...my $.02

AM

chest6 is offline Banned
    If you have to run the dbol ..and you are a beginner....I wouldn't go as high as 45mgs..I'd keep it in the 25-30mg range.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Actually dude, the my humble prospective is this;

Start with 500mg week Test-E (you should frontload it tho, or you'll be waiting about 50 days for it to "kick in") and 400mg per week of EQ. If your sides are mild, by week 5, up the doses to 600 or 700 test, and 100mg less than you're running test in the EQ. Essentially, what this kind of does in my mind is let you experiment with how tolerant you are to the androgenic compound. If it's tough on your system, lower the dose, if it's mild, up it, and get all the benefits, your nuts are going to be shut down anyway.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is your 1st real cycle with injects start off with test e mate,less chance of unwanted sides,as a 1st cycle iwould just stick to test at 500mg weekly maybe a jump with d bol 30-40mg ed 1st 4 weeks.run it for 10-12 weeks,if you are adamant about runnin eq dont run it at any less than 400mg weekly and it has to be run for 12 weeks minimum as it does not start to show anythin till at least week 8,run 10mg nolv throughout if you are worried about gyno and bloat,the cycle and pct would be as follows
    1-4 30-40mg dbol ed
    1-12 400mg eq weekly
    1-13 500mg test e weekly
    straight after last shot of test up the nolva to 20 mg and run throughout pct and 1 week after.
    14 days after last shot of test e start clomid therapy,
    day1 300mg clomid
    day2-7 100mg ed
    day8-21 50mg ed

great info, im amazed how willing people are to help out and how fast the response has been, your all of fantastic help,

I cant afford to run the equipoise , i wouldnt have thought this matters?

Also as a rough guess running the cycle for 12 weeks at 500mg p/w enanthate and 40mg d-bol for 4 weeks what gains ranging from what to what should i make? A variable answer i know, just curious,

Thanks again

wolf97 is offline New Member
    you can drop the d-bol to 30 or 35/day if you want to. also, i wouldn't runt the enenthate that long. either an 8 or 10 weeker. re: gains.....everyone is different, but as long as your training and diet are sorted your looking at 7-15 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf97
    you can drop the d-bol to 30 or 35/day if you want to. also, i wouldn't runt the enenthate that long. either an 8 or 10 weeker. re: gains.....everyone is different, but as long as your training and diet are sorted your looking at 7-15 pounds.
    Thanks mate, i appreciate that

would 400mg enanthate p/w weeks 1 - 10 be enough? and d-bol 35mg p/d weeks 1 - 4 im only 170lbs, thanks

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Your getting the idea....It's nice to see somebody taking advice easily and not fighting it. But I agree with the D-bol @ 30mg ed for 1-4 wks, then some type of test minimum 200mg twice a week so 400mg p/w, then winny @ 50mg ed. I've never done eq so I'm gonna have to bump that to someone else.

Good luck bro......

Thanks again for the info, Im going to run it simple and not for too long being my first injection cycle. Im on a budget to which i cant do much about, Id also like to get a feel for my bodies reaction to the test, which ive not done yet. Im hoping nolva wont be required but ill have it on hand.

Im looking at :

enanthate 400 mg p/w (200mg x2) 1 monday 1 thursday weeks 1 - 10
    D-bol 30mg p/d weeks 1 - 4

nolvadex if required throughout
    clomid pct

Im really really not sure whether 400mg Enan is too little, most are saying go for 500mg but im 22 and 175lbs, im sure id gain plently running 400mg/pw for 10 weeks then again i wouldt know.

Any more advice would be much appreciated,

Im very lucky to get a second opinion with all the mixed views and cycles created by idiots on fake sites, Thanks for the info so far

Forget enanthate for the first cycle. You can't make fine tuned adjustments on that shiot. Do 75mg ED of Prop, or at least 150mg EOD. Forget the bullshit lag times with Enanthate. You can't even tell if your gear is real or not for 4-5 weeks. You'll think it is if you're taking Diana, but, you won't know. Anyway, with prop, if after two weeks you don't have itchy nipples, up it to 100mg ED, or 200 EOD. I mean, the point of lowering the dosage is to avoid sides... you can start off with as little as 50mg ED, or 100 EOD, and in fact, you are actually getting MORE test per 100mg injection because the ester takes less room in this case. Anyway, as I was saying, the point of keeping the Test low is to avoid the side affects. With enanthate, it's almost impossible to know what dose you are getting on a daily basis because of the buildup and lag in kicking in. Once you figure out what your sensitivity is to androgenics, THEN you can **** with long half life compounds like Enanthate. It's a pain in the ass, literally to deal with the frequent jabs, but dont you want to figure out what your body responds well to so that in the future you can picking a dosing schedule that's most accurate? Also, NO LAG time, and you don't have to wait 2 weeks to start PCT because of the test.

My .02

i cant get propencia unfortunately, my source is legit as they come, its st8 from taiwan and its not illigal to import to the uk, my 2 m8s have used him for years, i appreciate the info however

Propencia? Is that Propionate ? Anyway, use the shortest half life ester you can find, that will make it easiest for figuring daily amount active.

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Personally I'm running 500mg of omnadren per week and getting good results. But everybody is different, don't forget that. What may be good for others may not be good for you. Whatever test you run keep it around 400-500mg per week. IMO At least for the first cycle. IMO I would run sust. .....I love the stuff

Quote Originally Posted by burning
    Im really really not sure whether 400mg Enan is too little, most are saying go for 500mg but im 22 and 175lbs, im sure id gain plently running 400mg/pw for 10 weeks then again i wouldt know.

ar
    I think you will be fine with 400 mg per week if that is all you can afford. My first cycle I ran 1/2 cc of sust EOD which is equal to 437mg per week and I put on 15 pounds

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes 400mg weekly will be fine mate,i wouldnt suggest prop for a 1st timer unless you dont mind ed injects,400mg 10weeks would be a good start.

szav is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by burning
    Thanks again for the info, Im going to run it simple and not for too long being my first injection cycle. Im on a budget to which i cant do much about, Id also like to get a feel for my bodies reaction to the test, which ive not done yet. Im hoping nolva wont be required but ill have it on hand.

Im looking at :

enanthate 400 mg p/w (200mg x2) 1 monday 1 thursday weeks 1 - 10
    D-bol 30mg p/d weeks 1 - 4

nolvadex if required throughout
    clomid pct

Any more advice would be much appreciated,

Im very lucky to get a second opinion with all the mixed views and cycles created by idiots on fake sites, Thanks for the info so far
    400mg a week is fine for a first cycle. I remember my first cycle; I ran Test E 350mg a week for 10 weeks and gained 13lbs. Good luck on your cycle Bro.

Frontload!
    Frontload!
    Frontload!
    Frontload!
    Frontload!
    Frontload!

Thread Information