promiscio is offline Member

How to tell if Naposims are real

Hey bros, I figured out that my DBOLS are Naposims. What characteristics should they display to be real? anyway tgo test them?

Thanks

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Hey bros, I figured out that my DBOLS are Naposims. What characteristics should they display to be real? anyway tgo test them?

Thanks
    should be round with a triangle on one side
    i can tell just by the first day on those! they are very strong for me

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Naposims will dissolve in your mouth and have a slightly sweet taste to them. They should also have sharp/crisp edges (not all crumbly or broken). I get mine directly from Romania so this is what all of the real one I used have been like.

ok thanks, I will taste them, and look closely...are they good?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Naps are the best. I know people that have used Russians, Naps, Thais and UG pills and Naps are regarded as the best by all of them. People have said they have the least sides with the best gains, although Russians are a bit stronger.

Well, they have sharp edges, didnt taste like much. However, I can literally feel them in me. I only took 20 mgs yesterday ( 1 morning, 1 lunch, and 2 pre workout) and felt like I had taken a stimulant. I am also getting warm and sweating a lil more... Must be strong stuff...I dont remember feeling like that when I took the Pink Thais...

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    I get warm and sweaty on them too, in fact, when I'm on any dbol . My temp seems to go up and my face gets flushed. That probably means they're working, but everyone reacts differently to them.
    For me, when I disolved the naps under my tongue, I really didnt taste anything, certainly no sweet taste. But just a very mild (almost imperceptible) bitter flavor. Almost tasteless.

my pits sweat like crazy... even when I am in just a tshirt in an air conditioned room... That is the only side I dont like

Thread Information