jucinator is offline Associate Member

Question noval and letro , Too much

I Am currently on letro 1.25 ED and noval 15mg Ed is this to much and will it kill my cycle. I am on deca500mg d-ball 30mg ED and am having some pain in my nipples but I dont want to hurt my cycle should I stay on this or go higher with nolva or go lower dosage? help.O by the way I started my cycle about 7 weeks ago and am making great gains but I noticed Im not as hard since I stared taking the noval and letro is this why.5'11" 258lbs. bench 362 for 1 or 2 reps on good day.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jucinator
    I Am currently on letro 1.25 ED and noval 15mg Ed is this to much and will it kill my cycle. I am on deca500mg d-ball 30mg ED and am having some pain in my nipples but I dont want to hurt my cycle should I stay on this or go higher with nolva or go lower dosage? help.O by the way I started my cycle about 7 weeks ago and am making great gains but I noticed Im not as hard since I stared taking the noval and letro is this why.5'11" 258lbs. bench 362 for 1 or 2 reps on good day.
    That is a very bad cycle you need test with deca .

Well like I said on the other thread I would have had test for this cycle but this guy I was going through stole my shit and left town because hes a poor bastard and cant afford his shi. Luckly for me though money isnt a problem like it was when I was still in school. But now I have to find a new source . It suck to because he had everything and now hes gone . I wish my wife would have left instead of my conect.... just kidding

If you are having some nipple pains bump the nolva to 30mg and if pain persists go to 40mg that should be enough since you are running the strongest anti-e also.

Thanks nicky B I really apprecite your time to answer my questions peace bro, Im feelin it now and i got to get to the gym its arm day time to pump the guns , oh yeah by the way Ive been on this cycle for 6.5 weeks stared at 242 and am now at 258 all solid too peace out

May the PUMP be with you.

Thread Information