robkesl is offline Senior Member

best position for glute injects

yeah, i just did a shot it the glute and i had trouble finding a good position, i thought about laying on the bed, but i ended up standing up and leaning on one foot, the only problem was i had trouble staying completely still. oh and when ive been injecting my hands get kinda shaky does anybody know what to do to stop that?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, I just stand up and turn my upper body. If I'm injecting the right glute I use my right hand and left glute is left hand. Never had a problem really. The shaking is kinda difficult to control. Once you get more comfortable with injecting, it will go away on its own. At least that's how it happened with me.

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    I usually lean againist the sink and put all my pressure on the opposite side of my injection site. As far as shaking hands it all goes away after a few injections. Just nerves bro.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4U2NV
    I usually lean againist the sink and put all my pressure on the opposite side of my injection site. As far as shaking hands it all goes away after a few injections. Just nerves bro.
    i must not be very flexable because i dont think i could get back there. i only do thighs for that reason, i wish i could do glutes maybe ill give it a try

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    pretty easy to do while sitting down...down stand if ur a shacky jake just kickm back on the couch or chitter,relax leg and giver the old plundge..volla all done

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    I just stand up as normal and do the lot with one hand, aspirate and inject.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    my 1st shot ever, got my a$$ a twitch for a whole month almost, and a 2" brusie, cause i wasshaking like i was tazed with a tazer

BritishTiger is offline New Member
    Standing is best and lean slightly to the side that you wish to inject and that will allow the glute to stick out more so you can stick the needle all the way in You could experiment by moving your weight around untill you see it stick out the most.
    The other thing is when injecting that area I can only seem to use one hand, and the book says you should pull back on the plunger to see if theres any blood or just bubbles. You get bubbles your good to go......get blood and your most probably in a vein. It will come with practice and you will soon know where and how deep. The shaking is natural just relax and get your self in the right frame of mind. It will soon go away bro.

BritishTiger is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    my 1st shot ever, got my a$$ a twitch for a whole month almost, and a 2" brusie, cause i wasshaking like i was tazed with a tazer
    I know what you mean geez. My first shot in the delt made all the muscle twitch and i was left with a sore should for a week. Never had trouble with the glute thou luckily.

wolf97 is offline New Member
    laying down is no good. the proper way to do glute shots is. if you're doing your right: stand leaning against a wall, preferablly in a corner. Slap the injection area with your hand, hard, 4-6 times till its red. bend your right knee and be on your toes (right leg) put all your weight and support onto the left leg (the non injection leg), reach around with your right hand and inject. Or you could do it using a dining room chair, put your left knee up on the chair and put all your weight on the left. or vice versa for left side injections.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

easy injection method

Take off your pants and hop up onto the bathroom counter. If you've got a wall mirror that comes all the way down to the backsplash it's even better.

The upper-outer quadrants of your glutes are stretched nice and firm, and you've got a mirror right there to see what the hell you're doing.

Also, it's easy to reach back and push the plunger on the syringe from this angle. If you're standing, and you've got an over-developed set of glutes, it's sometimes difficult to reach back and put pressure on a full syringe with 3cc's of stuff in it.

Hope this helps.

-T

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i can do my right glute by myself, but very hard when shooting on the left side......so for years now its my wife or my training partner that does me.....hey, thats what friends are for!!!!!! later bros charlie r

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    man, glute injections are so easy. I just stand in front of the bathroom mirror, pull my pants downs, press on my glute with my hand to find a spot that isn't sore, and pop the pin in while looking in the mirror. I've never aspirated with my glutes..

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Call your sister and tell her it is that time again, that's what i use 2 do..LOL

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    man, glute injections are so easy. I just stand in front of the bathroom mirror, pull my pants downs, press on my glute with my hand to find a spot that isn't sore, and pop the pin in while looking in the mirror. I've never aspirated with my glutes..
    why wouldnt you aspirate , its a simple step.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i never understood why glutes are so many people’s preferred inj. spot.

1. poor line of sight
    2. awkward angle
    3. hard to aspirate while keeping needle still
    IMO

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    i never understood why glutes are so many people’s preferred inj. spot.

1. poor line of sight
    2. awkward angle
    3. hard to aspirate while keeping needle still
    IMO
    1. lest amount of pain
    2. can hold the most in one injection
    3. Aspiration is easy with practice
    4. Can use medial or maximus muscle

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea i just stand on one leg and lean to where i need to inject. i dont get nervous anymore since 1st shot. so i guess you just got to get past the shakes.

wolf97 is offline New Member
    you got it mark!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    1. lest amount of pain
    2. can hold the most in one injection
    3. Aspiration is easy with practice
    4. Can use medial or maximus muscle
    Exactly! I can aspirate in my glutes, I just don't bother anymore. Maybe not the wisest thing to do, but I've done ok so far.

nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    it took me about 3 hours to inject myself for the first time....not to mention i looked like i had parkinsons disease everytime i attempted to do it...its natural and it will eventually go away...sooner or later you will be looking forward to your next injection.

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    Glutes is easy. I get my shot ready and go lie on the bed on my side and with a pillow under my head and the tv on I just wipe my ass, and stab it, aspirate , and slow inject. No shaking or anything. super simple.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    i never understood why glutes are so many people’s preferred inj. spot

results in highest blood level concentration of a.a.s.

Thread Information