MickyBlueEyes is offline New Member

Dreams while on Clomid

Guys i'm on my second week of Clomid, and i'm experiencing some pretty vivid dreams, don't get me wrong i love the dreams that i'm having, best i've had in a long time. I was just curious if anyone else is having vivid dreams while they are on Clomid.

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    As in Vivid Video dreams??? Every night....i just finished my Clomid and dont recall any dreams....

Cracker Jak is offline New Member
    Dreams yeah i encounted some didn't really think it was the clomid though, pretty good thought. Maybe? Does anyone know

fanatic is offline Member
    I dont know about the clomid, but I have had some pretty vivid dreams while on prop.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

can never say i have mate!

wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member
    yes i remember dreams.. i just came off my pct.. it was like puberty all over again haha.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I have crazy dreams during my cycles. Thats usually the first thing i notice. Could be similar on clomid.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member

Talking

Thatīs very funny. I had normal dreams while on it. Are you sure you havenīt overdosed it ??

I am really starting to think you have overdosed it...

No just kidding. I had normal dreams, but most of them with my girlfriend, as if it is what you mean ? Sexual dreams ? I mostly had them when I started with testosterone , and I had a girl that loved my steroid use without knowing it...

I think if you had erotic dreams it is pretty normal...

Quote Originally Posted by MickyBlueEyes
    Guys i'm on my second week of Clomid, and i'm experiencing some pretty vivid dreams, don't get me wrong i love the dreams that i'm having, best i've had in a long time. I was just curious if anyone else is having vivid dreams while they are on Clomid.

MickyBlueEyes is offline New Member
    Seriously guys my dreams are so damn erotic and intense. i read about one of the side effects and it says that it might cause vivid dreams but i had never heard of anyone reporting on them. Don't get me wrong, i finally look foreward to going to sleep!!

Thread Information