fanatic is offline Member

Diuretics while on gear

Most people only use diuretics while getting ready for competition. With this being said, what would happen if one used diuretics in the middle of a cycle? What would be the negative consequences? Im sure ultimate gains would be supressed, but what else would be jeoprodized?

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Well I used diuretics while on cycle.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=59658

I havenīt noticed bad gains, I got a lot of gains for sure... But it was my first cycle, virgin cycle...

I havenīt got any bloat, and that was very great...

Cool. Any other opinions on taking diuretics while on cycle? Bump

chris2wire is offline Member
    Only bad thing is water will come right back when you stop duiretics, no matter when you take them.

Duiretics are hard on the kidneys though, and perhaps AAS may be harsh enough on the kidneys or something.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Only bad thing is water will come right back when you stop duiretics, no matter when you take them.

Duiretics are hard on the kidneys though, and perhaps AAS may be harsh enough on the kidneys or something.
    If I did it, it would be for a "quick fix", so no prolonged use. Would there be a "water rebound" or would I just go back to where I was before I took the diuretics?

bump

chris2wire is offline Member
    When I took duiretics I just went back to where I was.

How quick of a fix do you need? The reason I ask is the over the counter duiretics like Duirex take several days to work. You could simply drink a lot of water and get rid of water the real way in that time.

Id have a week or so. I dont hold that much water anyway, I was just curious... just in case ya know? Thanks for the info.

j martini is offline Member
    Strength gains would be less as water retention increases strength. It would also be very harsh on your kidneys when used for long periods off time. This is what caused flex wheelers kidney problems over use of diuretics they should not be used for cosmetic purposes just pre contest are for making weight at a competition. If you dont want the bloat use arimidex which will be a lot safer long term.

Thread Information