newbrew is offline Senior Member

help me dose my next cycle

Starting my second cycle of Test P/Tren A.

I think I will run Test P 10-12 weeks and Tren A the last 8 weeks.

I did my first cycle of Test E at 400mg/week and had awesome gains. What do you think I should dose each compound? Since I am running 2 compounds, I was thinking 350mg of each, and bump the Test up if I start feeling any shutdown effects from Tren. Thats a total of 700mg/week of anabolics.

I dont subscribe to the 'more is always better' theory, which is my reasoning behind not taking 500mg of each. I think its a good idea to look at the TOTAL amount of anabolics being taken into the system, dont you think?

Anyways, what are your thoughts?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    well i think that 400 on tren and 400 on test would do you great. maybe even 500 on test. well let me put it like this..if you took 150mg of deca , 150mg of test, and 150mg of tren ...thats 450mg of anabolics a week..will you gain much?? not as much has if you just took say test at 450mg a week. see what i mean?? they are different, each one requires a certain amount to get an anabolic effect. a lil of everything isnt gonna do you justice.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    well i think that 400 on tren and 400 on test would do you great. maybe even 500 on test. well let me put it like this..if you took 150mg of deca, 150mg of test, and 150mg of tren ...thats 450mg of anabolics a week..will you gain much?? not as much has if you just took say test at 450mg a week. see what i mean?? they are different, each one requires a certain amount to get an anabolic effect. a lil of everything isnt gonna do you justice.
    Good point, thats exactly the answer I was trying to elicit. anyone else chime in on the 'required' amounts of each substance vs. total combined amount?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop 75 mg ED
    Tren 50 mg ED

try that out .... if u need to pump it up then go 100/75 respectively

Thread Information